Efficient and reliable Certified Nursing Assistant with skilled in assisting with technical nursing treatments, supporting diagnostic procedures and accurately charting patient records. Compassionate Healthcare professional with years of experience providing comprehensive support and care. Committed to increasing treatment knowledge through hands-on learning for professional development. Proven ability to solve complex problems and stay calm in emergency situations. Skilled at maintaining relationships with patients to provide quality care. Detail-oriented Certified Nursing Assistant with years of healthcare experience. personable and compassionate with superior communication and rapport-building skills. Strong commitment to comprehensive and individualized patient care and education.
• Assist customers in navigating myuhc.com and other UnitedHealth Group websites and encourage and reassure them to become self-sufficient
• Respond to and resolve, on the first call, customer service inquires and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the caller needs such as benefits, eligibility and claims, financial spending accounts and correspondence
• Contact care providers (doctor's offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance
• Help guide and educate customers about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer-driven health care topics to select the best benefit plan options, maximize the value of their health plan benefits and choose a quality care provider.
• Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition, providing support and personal services, and teaching families.
• Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
• Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks, and running errands.
• Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
• Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient.
• Advises on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
• Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal and notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures, maintaining security precautions, and following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
• Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Dressed, groomed and fed patients with limited physical abilities to efficiently handle basic needs
• Facilitated games and other activities to engage clients and provide mental stimulation or entertainment
• Developed strong and trusting rapport with each patient to facilitate best possible care and assistance
• Maintained patient hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths and shaves
• Assisted elderly clients with personal hygiene and other daily activities, including bathing, dressing and incontinence care
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: