Dedicated Manager successful at handling high account volumes and tough customers. History of working hard to achieve and exceed expectations. Expert team leader. Maintain efficient program operations by applying strong document management and resource coordination skills to day-to-day needs. Conscientiously address any need and resolve concerns to promote efficiency and maximize service outreach. Proven relationship-building and planning abilities.
• Maintains records of income and expenditures, supplies, personnel and equipment.
• Secure and assure that all equipment is maintained and in working order.
• Makes sure facility has sufficient janitorial supplies.
• Takes periodic inventories of supplies and materials, trains new employees, and recommends dismissals.
• Acts as liaison between building occupants or administrators and HCSG staff.
• The Manager must be able to communicate effectively all directives from managers, building occupants and administrators to HCSG staff.
• Is able to perform the job assignments of the light housekeeper, heavy housekeeper, laundry worker and personal clothing worker.
• Training, quality control and in-servicing staff is an essential part of the Manager's responsibility and includes touring building several times per day to assess work quality using QCIs for documentation purposes.
• The Manager is a department head in the facility and must conduct themselves and their department in a professional manner.
• The Manager consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
• Two years' experience in Environmental Services in a healthcare environment and personnel supervision is desired.
• Basic computer skills preferred.
• Must be able to fully understand and complete all In-Services.
• Must be able to be at work on time.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to understand and place into action basic infection control procedures.
• The ability to handle and mix chemicals safely and properly.
• Ability to work all shifts as needed.
• Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program requirements.
• Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
• Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
• Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
• Skill in using public relations techniques (diffusing situations) to promote the Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program to client and residents.
• Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
Served from 2001 -2005 with a forward deployed unit.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: