· Used software tools including Microsoft windows 11, Microsoft office, Windows software, PC Software, Outlook Mail program, Data entry, Multiple line Phone system.
. Spoke with customers by phone. Received and processed incoming phone calls from customer or client base.
· Recorded details of customer transactions, interactions, inquiries, complaints and comments.
· Prioritized data entry daily to ensure customers' needs were met.
· Ensured that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer concerns.
· Effectively identified customer concerns over the phone. · Responded to customer inquiries.
· Determined possible causes of customer complaints. · Communicated with a clear, distinct voice.
· Maintained effective working relationships with customers and internal departments.
· My accomplishments included Provide support to Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC).
· Assist Beneficiaries having problems.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
· Provide customer service for an inbound contact center environment that supports hardware,software, and network communications.
· Research and resolve caller inquires by utilizing established procedures, user manuals, accessing online applications, or interacting with internal and external support groups.
· Knowledge sets include Avaya software, Call Center, Computer, Contact center software, Customer, Customer Care, Customer complaint ticketing management software, Customer service and support software, Customer service knowledge generation software, Customer Support, Data base user interface and query software, Desktop computers, Dialed number identification systems DNIS, Digital Telephones, DSC Pacer Interactive Voice Response System, Electronic mail software, Enterprise resource planning ERP software, Help Desk, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office software, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Multichannel contact center software, Multiline telephone systems, Office, Office suite software, Phone headsets, Phone Support, Software, Special purpose telephones, Spreadsheet software, Standalone telephone caller identification, Technical Support, Telephone, Word processing software.
· Directed human resources management activities. · Effectively managed personnel.
· Served as intermediary between staff and management. · Correctly handled difficult personnel situations.
· Managed understanding situations.
· Adjudicated disputes.
· Administered disciplinary actions.
· Undertook employee terminations as necessary.
· Planned and conducted new employee orientation. · Fostered positive attitudes towards the organization and its goals. · Identified staffing needs.
· Used ERP software such as SAP software.
· Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve workrelated problems.
· Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understanding, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
· Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
· Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
· Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
· Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
· Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
· Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices. · Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnelrelated data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
· Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
· Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
· Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
· Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
· Directed and supervised activities related to employee relations.
· Knowledge sets include Computer based training software, Corel WordPerfect software, Desktop computers, Document management software, Email software, Human Resource, Human resource information system HRIS software, Human resources software, Internet browser software, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Personal computers, Spreadsheet software, Training software, Web browser software, Word processing software.
· Implement unconventional operations by air, land, or sea during combat or peacetime as members of elite teams.
· These activities include offensive raids, demolitions, reconnaissance, search and rescue, and counterterrisom.
· In addition to their combat training, Special Forces members often have specialized training in swimming, diving, parachuting, survival, emergency medicine, and foreign languages.
· Duties include conducting advanced reconnaissance operations and collecting intelligence information; recruiting, training, and equipping friendly forces; conducting raids and invasions on enemy territories; laying and detonating explosives for demolition targets; locating, identifying, defusing, and disposing of ordnance; and operating and maintaining sophisticated communications equipment.
· Knowledge sets include Human Resource, Performance Appraisals, Recruitment, Technical Recruiting, Management Training, Diversity Training.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.