Focused, dependable, pro-active communications and customer service/sales manager with strong written and verbal skills, including negotiation, de-escalation, and mediation experience, seeking to leverage a combination of my professional positions, education in digital and computer mediated communications and marketing as well as 4+ years of experience with ERP/CRM databases, business analytics software, 10+ years of experience with Microsoft office. Dedicated to boosting team and company excellence with detail-oriented approach and diligent follow-through. Naturally assesses current systems and works to develop efficiency boosting operational enhancements. Well-organized, process driven, and a systematic problem solver able to optimize systems and process for overall success.
• Oversaw team of 3-7 customer service representatives in manufacturing environment that handles, phone calls, e-mails, an online chat system, order entry, product knowledge, and various other inquiries.
• Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
• Published analytical and data driven metrics to measure teams success in terms of order entry accuracy and phone management.
• Created a new training approach, work instructions, resources, operational process, and implemented recurring informal individual reviews and feedback sessions with team-members which led to an increase in volume output, maintained and increased accuracy percentage, above 98% the highest the team has ever achieved.
• Fronted and participated in continuous improvement projects incorporating lean manufacturing principles and fundamentals.
• Built partnerships with diverse internal teams include sales, marketing, IT, accounting, production, and shipping departments to streamline and improve processes.
• Participated in cross functional, development, and key performance indicator meetings as the representative for the Sales/Customer Service Department to discuss goals of the department, future growth, projects to focus on for the improvement of the company and business as well as foster connectivity within the company.
• Assisted in conducting an ERP and CRM system upgrade which resulted in more organized data and greater efficiency for all departments.
• Prepared contract maintenance renewal quotes utilizing client's databases and procedures.
• Assisted direct manager regularly with projects aimed at increasing the accuracy and efficiency of loaded data as well as promoted client satisfaction.
• Developed a strategic plan that increased return from work queues.
• Assisted in the coaching and training of peers and new hires
• Achieved average weekly production totals at 120% of assigned goal
• Maintained 99% accuracy on quotes, client required 95% minimum accuracy.
• Supported and developed marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns with content and messaging to drive demand.
• Improved office efficiency by effectively managing internal communications and correspondence.
• Acted as staff member advocate, encouraging and supporting sales, operations, and managers to identify and resolve conflicts.
• Actively promoted cooperative and harmonious working climate to boost morale, productivity and efficiency.
• Created and wrote an office wide segment for the weekly newsletter covering various topics including events in the Denver area, recipes, meditative techniques, suggestions on how to manage stress, reviews of professional books, recommendations for podcasts, upcoming projects for the company, etc.
• Promoted employee welfare by encouraging healthy activities, and writing a health segment in the company newsletter.
• Managed incoming phone queue, e-mails, online orders. Answered many questions related to merchandise and pricing.
• Answered an average of 130 calls a day. Company average and expectation was 80-90.
• Was the only non-managerial representative that was elected to handle and manage escalated phone calls.
• Part of a select team that processed returns and pass/lift ticket changes.
• Improved department performance by updating various office spreadsheets.
• Maintained accurate and current customer account data within digital database.
• Contributed to company achieving and holding industry-leading customer service ratings
• Established and fostered strong customer relationships through application of excellent interpersonal skills.
• Achieved the highest number of customer satisfaction e-mails sent to managers.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: