• Track record of success in global and multi-site integration & operations leadership with overseas mobility. Accomplished operation management executive with global experience in streamline the post sales service, operations efficiency, customer-oriented value add service, and OEM/ODM key account management.
• Unique expertise in cross team development, motivate and collaborate effectively to influence the leadership. Solid judgment and experience on global operations, knowledge from large volume PC mass production to high-mixed and low volume production model, problem-solving, cost reduction, maximizing team performance through shared business goal, KPI management and agile execution.
• Strong financial acumen, proven ability to analyze an organization's critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop a cost-effective solutions to increasing service capabilities, capacities and customer satisfaction.
• Bilingual fluency in Chinese Mandarin.
18+ Years SAP power user in MM/CS.
Technical proficiency in Agile PLM, MS Office, Word, Excel,PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Promote and lunched the Authorized Certified Service Partner (ACSP) service campaign, strategy alliance wRMA channel partner for value-add service and business opportunity among North America and Canada.RMARMA
- Establish, setup regional service organization in China and Europe. Strategical alliance 4 regional service sites in North America, Europe, China and Taiwan to enlarge reginal service value and business opportunities.
- Define global service KPIs, policies, analyze an organization's critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, develop cost-effective solutions for enhancing service competitiveness and efficiency.
- Provided leadership and direction for oversea post service activities, traveled to global services centers for recruited and trained regional service managers. Lead service portfolios, SLA develop, resolve the logistic issues, risk mitigation for serve global customers.
- Lead and manage Global Service Elite Camp in HQ Taiwan, guide the service forum for professional knowledge and skills sharing, built a trust and unified global service operations to achieving unprecedented integration with efficiency.
- Defined, created global operations procedure, working instruction, quality control mechanism, operations CPRD cost analysis, consolidated, standardized the global service operations.
- Leading global service SAP implementation, SAP skills knowledge sharing, coaching use T-Code to analyzing parts demand trend, price movement, reducing inventory, improving profitability.
- Unified service PN across global region to enable cross-regional cooperation and service resource exchanges, raised materials availability, forecasting visibility, cost saving.
- Built up strong relationships with multiple vendors in parts sourcing, enable vendor's localized services to shorten the parts lead-time. Consolidated forwarders air/ ocean shipments to save the freights cost.
- Conducted and published global service newsletters on Corp website - KPIs updated, online self-support tool posting, downlead center, customer satisfaction survey, to increased the global customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for manage of multiple concurrent project to plan, schedule and monitor the GaAs/InP substrate mass production in Beijing, China, from oversea production flow control to last mile transportation solutions.
- Analyze data package and requirements for crystal growth, wafer process yield / loss analysis, manufacturing capacity analysis to meet material supply, sales allocation in timely manner. Provide regular reports
- Manage program and project schedules and hold meetings with customers and internal teams to align project needs and deliverable. Communicate delivery schedule and expectations directly to customers.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: