A conscientious, polite and hard working health care assistant. Able to converse in a polite manner and carry out the routine health care tasks required by patients Contributes extensively to team work and always displays a willing and helpful manner Able to follow clear instructions & work as part of the ward team carrying out duties required during a shift. Possessing the required inter-personal and communication skills needed to work in partnership with nurses, medical staff,patients and relatives.
Now looking for a suitable position with an ambitious and reputable employer.
• Provided exceptional support to managers and co-workers
• Achieved appreciation letter for arranging team meetings and publishing accurate minutes
• Coordinated team events and town hall activities at the best yet economical locations – saved expenses by 40%
• Trained 15 newly hired staff members
• Provided backup support to other departments which was highly admired by the General Manager
Training New Hires, Customer Service, Receptionist, Retail Sales, Claims, Coaching, Cpt, File, Hippa, Incoming Mail, Inventory, Outbound Calls, Risk Assessment, Scanning, Ups, Billing, Clients, Coding, Contracts, Reconciliation, Class, Comprehensive Large Array Data Stewardship System, Exceed, Pricing, Sales Goals, Satisfaction, Solutions, Wireless
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: