Lorena is a customer experience strategist and business leader with a passion for driving value through improved customer experiences. She partners with business leaders to optimize the customer journey by uncovering insights and translating them into actionable and innovative solutions. With over 15+ years of experience in customer centric B2B and B2C roles, she's had great success in developing strategies and executing on them consistently.
Lorena has built and led high-performing teams and adds value as a strategic business partner and collaborator. She has the proven ability to succeed in a highly matrixed and complex organization and has the experience to navigate challenging situations.
· Envisioned and implemented strategic customer innovations designed to improve the inflight customer experience which resulted in a 25-point increase in customer satisfaction KPIs
· Managed a $110M budget and developed business cases to secure additional funds after successfully proving project benefits and outcomes
· Led customer-facing initiatives as part of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion action team to ensure end-to-end customer journey is inclusive and representative of diverse customer base
· Drove an average 12-point improvement month-over-month across various inflight initiatives by designing and leading the Onboard Service Action Committee which brings together stakeholders from multiple groups to review areas of opportunity and make data-driven recommendations and implement proposed solutions
· Developed 24-month inflight experience strategic roadmap aligned with company's strategic objectives and collaborated with key executives to take concepts from envision to completion
· Led cross-functional project team to design, build and implement scheduling and attendance processes for 25,000+ flight attendants to attend Backstage 2019, a two-day in-person engagement event in Chicago
· Drove completion of 33 Backstage sessions with final attendance of over 24,000 flight attendants, representing 99% of the population. Event ESAT was 78%, NPS was 32% and event attendance positively impacted all key drivers of the inflight service experience resulting in a 3-point increase in United's 2019 CSAT
· Designed, developed and executed joint collective bargaining agreement (JCBA) implementation communications strategy for 24,000 flight attendants, including redesign of the One United website to streamline implementation status
· Collaborated with the Association of Flight Attendant (AFA) leadership to develop and publish over 80 education materials and over 55 video tutorials as well as led redesign of implementation website
· Lead strategy, measurement and reporting development to enable and empower business leaders to understand the health and state of customer experience in their organizations and identify pain points
· Designed communications strategy to socialize new survey program and metrics as well as educate frontline leadership on how to leverage customer data to drive operational improvements
· Launched web-based dashboard to allow operational leaders to access customer satisfaction metrics in real-time
· Managed product portfolio of 15 B2B products from design to consumption, valued at $240M
· Received the first ever “Outstanding” audit rating by implementing a centralized process to issue $22M of travel certificates and ensure compliance with internal audit regulations
· 2018: Awarded “Extraordinary Achievement” by Division Senior VP for outstanding contributions in leading change management efforts in implementation of the joint collective bargaining agreement
· 2015: Earned Chairman's Award which recognizes top 5% of sales professionals for outstanding achievements
· 2008: Selected by peers for President's Annual Award for leading 2008 enterprise-wide employee survey
· 2007: Received “Award of Excellence” from Chief Customer Officer for outstanding contributions
Prosci Change Management Certification
Vice President of uIMPACT
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: