Custodial 2 with 25 years of experience in housekeeping and working for Bend La Pine School District. I am enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent in organizational skills. I have a clear understanding of the job that I would be taking on. I am highly motivated to learn, grow and excel in Bend La Pine School District.
• Well versed in using cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, floor buffers, and cleaning compounds.
• In-depth knowledge of standard cleaning procedures.
• Strong background in handling, mixing and safely using cleaning chemicals.
• Proven ability to work for long hours on one's feet.
• Agile to perform physical tasks constantly.
• Knowledge of occupational hazards safety rules.
• Competent at conducting building inspections to determine signs of vandalism or needed repair work.
• Able to climb ladders and work at the particular heights.
• Exceptional communication skills,
• Able to understand and carry out work orders.
• Excellent ability to work in a team-fostered environment with an aim to “get the job done.”
• Capable of working in a high-volume environment in locations that warrant continuous contact with the general public.
• Familiar with both general and specific principle of housekeeping procedures and materials.
• Extensive experience in handling custodial teams by ensuring that they work towards the company's cleanliness objective.
•Competent in managing inventory of cleaning supplies with aimed at ensuring availability.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: