Finance Professional with 16 years of experience in cost reduction and increased profitability.
* Manages the credit integrity of assigned accounts receivable.
* Cultivates customer relationships to facilitate collections.
* Supports the regular review and collection of current and previously charged-off accounts.
* Investigates and analyzes credit risks to determine if credit can be approved on prospective accounts or continued on existing accounts during periodic reviews.
* Fosters and manages credit relationships with trade counter parties, including physical and financial suppliers.
Examines and determines alternative sales methods if open personal credit cannot be approved, through letters of credit, bank and/or corporate guarantees and and other security instruments.
* Interacts with internal legal counsel and client by preparing contracts as requested to insure proper terms of sale and financial responsibility areas are addressed in sales agreements.
* Maintains insurance compliance.
Advises and manages, directly or through direct reports, collection action on delinquent accounts or accounts that exceed established credit limits.
* Provides input on collection strategy and in credit workout situations.
* Provides input and prepares account reviews for bad debt reserve. Recommends account balances to be charged off to bad debt expense.
Oversees automated credit control procedures and other electronic monitoring of credit exposures.
Account portfolio approximately $875,000.00 each month
encompassing six branches statewide and including four nationwide lease companies.
Verifying, analyzing and making necessary adjustments to specific contract calculations and correcting any discrepancies on customer leases and accounts using consistent applications of all standard accounts receivable and accounting processes.
Additional duties included acting as liaison between leasing companies and customer for matters of billing, payment coding, buyout proposals and customer service.
Position created for purpose of having a dedicated employee to focus on contracts for inter-territorial customers between Dahill and sister companies or competitors.
Duties included set up of contracts, establishing a working relationship between vendors and Dahill service managers to maintain an ongoing relationship; emphasis is on quality assurance and customer service.
Responsible for generating various reports for Director of Administration, Sales Managers, VP of Operations, CFO and President for purpose of monitoring monthly billing accruals, chargeback of recognized service income and contract discrepancies to be remedied before approved acceptance.
Other duties include generating & processing credits, handling lease contract changes and reviewing and approving dealer split invoices.
Worked closely with certified financial planning advisors and accountants, as a member of the professional team in the relational development of new and existing clients by serving as a liaison.
Duties included performing buy/sell trades, processing financial distribution requests, providing quarterly performance reports to clients along with recommendations to review account(s) if necessary.
Transitioning of clients and assets to new broker/dealer company and maintaining compliance requirements set forth, for an RIA, by the SEC and NASD.
Additional duties included customer service, general administrative duties and billing.
Corporate Finance & Risk Management GPA: 3.40 GPA: 3.25
Dahill/Global Imaging Systems Collector of the year 2005 - attended 10th annual Global Leaders Conference in Beaver, Colorado.
Dahill Employee of the Month: August 2003, August 2004 & June 2005
President, MBA Association 2000-2001; Treasurer for Church Ministry 2001; School of Business and Administration 3rd Annual Golf Tournament Committee Member 2000
accounting, accounts receivable, accruals, administrative duties, Adobe Acrobat 4.0, ad, Billing, budget, business development, C, contracts, Corel, clients, customer service, database, designing, editing, editor, financial, financial planning, focus, forth, HR, Lotus Notes, Director, mailing, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Monarch, processes, procurement, producing, coding, promotional materials, proposals, public relations, publications, quality assurance, Research, risk management, Sales, trend, WP
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: