Exceptionally efficient and team-oriented Program Coordinator assesses the operations and conduct for regulatory compliance. Expertise in internal auditing and data analyzation.
The primary focus is to serve as the project/program primary contact for the Compliance & Internal Audit Department, in the planning & implementation in accordance with established policy & procedure standards, applicable regulatory requirements & system strategic objectives at the direction of the Senior Director and/or designee.
- Manages, facilitates & coordinates compliance, privacy & internal audit program activities in collaboration with department members, department director & key senior leadership members.
- Maintains ongoing program evaluation through maintenance of department project plans, reports & dashboards. These include, but are not limited to, Compliance Committee dashboards, board reports, subcommittee reports, & additional leadership communications.
-Maintains a comprehensive rotational auditing process in collaboration with the department director.
Assesses & recognizes self-development needs & seeks out resources or experiences which promote professional growth. -Participates in mock or compliance program assessment activities.
-Coordinates a master program of activities calendar in collaboration with department members regarding the development of program materials, project deadlines, & other program activities.
-Communicates program status & evaluation results/trends to department directors on an ongoing basis.
-maintains files in accordance with requirements from regulatory agencies & internal expectations.
• Act as the liaison between the doctor, nurses, and patients to contribute to the optimization of patient management and workflows
• Use Nextech EMR software to check patients in/out, collect and verify insurance information, compile new patient forms, schedule appointments, and update patient files
• Run credit card batches and balance deposits on a daily basis
• Collected and processed copayments and out-of-pocket charges using the clinic's POS system.
• Answered 20+ inbound calls per day and direct to designated individuals
• Utilize customer service skills to support patients with requests, problems, and solutions
• Utilize an informed knowledge of the latest facial aesthetic trends, procedural techniques, product components, medications, continuing care, appointment expectations, health insurance, and payments to ensure high-quality care
• Properly file insurance claims by obtaining and entering data related to the patient, insurance provider, and medical code for procedures and services provided
• Participate in the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training new staff members on clinic policies, procedures, and practices
• Maintain a professional demeanor, establish relationships through developing trust with patients and HCPs, and guarantee the most positive and comfortable experience for every individual that enters the practice, including cancer reconstruction patients and high-profile clientele
• Assisted physician/owner, James Foster, MD in his decision to open his own clinic.
• Set and managed patient appointment schedules using Practice Fusion EMR System.
• Maintain front office operations for alignment with the clinic's objectives to streamline the flow and enhance service.
• Processed refunds, disbursements, and payments using Square POS System.
• Ran statements each month to review outstanding balances and identify accounts in need of collection processing and routinely contacted such account holders to resolve delinquencies.
• Guided patients through enrollment and treatment programs, referrals to and from other programs, and oversaw their implementation.
• Educated patients and families on treatments, procedures, medications, continuing care and community resources.
• Organized and maintained office/medical supplies and supplements for efficient team use along with up-selling the clinic's products.
• Utilized customer service skills and detailed system knowledge to support clinic operations
• Maintained strict patient privacy and confidential patient information, taking care to meet all HIPAA guidelines and statues for data security.
• Ensured proper entry and processing of patient prescriptions in the company system.
Participate in the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training new staff members on clinic policies, procedures, and practices
• Worked with Quest Diagnostics for patient blood work, drug tests, etc
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: