Internal Medicine Board certified Academic physician with four years of experience in inpatient care as well as in teaching. Dedicated to provide high quality and cost effective care, as evident with excellent HCAHPS score, low length of stay for patients, and low readmissions rate. Major interest in Academic Medicine with experience as a Core Faculty member for ACGME accredited Internal Medicine residency program. Leadership skills with experience of managing large group of Hospitalists as a Lead Hospitalist. Currently, enrolled in online Masters of Science (MS) in Academic Medicine program at University of Missouri, expected to complete in June 2022.
I was one of the four Core Faculty members for our ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency program at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre PA. Our residency program consisted of 27 residents. I was Educational co-ordinator for residents at Hospitalist department. As a Core Faculty, I was also responsible to deliver noon lectures. I also started working with our residents for their ABIM Board exam preparation. I was a member of CCC (Clinical competency Committee) for our internal Medicine residents and was a mentor for few of our internal medicine residents.
I was working as an Academic Hospitalist at Robert Packer Hospital. My clinical duties were to take care of patients on Med/Surg floors, and to work closely with other sub specialty attendings to provide best care to patients. I was working closely with Internal Medicine residents and Medical students right from the beginning and delivered lectures related to Hospitalist rotation.
I worked as a Lead Hospitalist for our Hospitalist department at PA. Our Hospitalist group consisted of 15 Hospitalists and 2 APPs. My duties were to work with the team, develop, and implement policies to facilitate growth of the system and to make sure patients'care was achieved in efficient manner. I worked closely with administration to implement Multidisciplinary rounds on Med/Surg floors.
1) Assistant Professor, Geisinger School of Medicine, Scranton, PA. (2016-2020)
Started August 2020, and expected to complete in June 2022.
1) EX Co-Chairman Ethics Committee, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, ,Sayre PA.
2) Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre PA.
3) Stroke Committee, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre PA.
4) Active member for Census Management ( CoMIT) team, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre PA.
5) Member of "Near Miss Committee", Queens Hospital Center, NYC.
6) Guthrie 'Everybodymoves' committee.
1) American Board of Internal Medicine Certified (ABIM) 2016.
2) ACLS Certified
3) BLS Certified
4) Pennsylvania State Medical License
5) New York State Medical License
6) Nevada state board medical license
7) Active DEA, Nevada Board
1) American College of Physicians
2) Society of Hospital Medicine
3) Member of "American Association for Physician Leadership"
- Playing Table Tennis
- Listening Motivational speeches.
- Watching Cricket
Legal Permanent Resident of USA (do not need visa sponsorship)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: