A focused and energetic coordinator, I am passionate about helping others, and creating collaborative, positive and friendly experience with customers and employees. With strong analytical skills and drive for results, I strive to provide excellent customer service, problem resolution and processes improvements. Eager to adapt to changing working conditions through excellent multitasking and exacting prioritization of tasks. I enjoy creating meaningful connections with customers and employees.
Provide an uncompromising customer service experience, accurate data entry, and process information efficiently and effectively. Ensure accuracy of information, and work in a goal setting environment.
• Updates and maintains training material and content.
• Assists with the development, application and presentation of training programs for the department.
• Assists with quality monitoring, coaching and training initiatives to increase quality and productivity.
• Assists with weekly/monthly/annual reports by capturing data on team quality and productivity, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement, and calibrating accuracy of data.
• Assists with forecasting and scheduling staffing needs to provide high quality and productivity, including identifying trends and opportunities for improvement, and calibrating accuracy of forecasts.
• Responsible for researching issues identified on order entry surveys and responding to customers, escalating to order entry supervisor, or forwarding to other Freeman personnel as appropriate.
• Responsible for data entry, maintenance and accuracy, focusing on data quality and integrity.
• Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
• Processes order entry source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents for resolution.
• Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data.
• Compiles sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Verifies order entry information data by reviewing, correcting or deleting data.
• Responds to inquiries from customers or company personnel regarding entered data.
• Maintains knowledge of the business organization, systems, data and information for data quality and integrity.
• Assisting with other duties and special projects as assigned.
Provide uncompromising customer service, accurate data entry, and process information efficiently and effectively.
• Prepares and sort exhibitors' orders / payments and identifies and interpret data.
• Review and update customers' information and method of payment information for accuracy. Files or routes exhibitor orders/payments after entry. Processed payments and sent proposed billing summaries to customer.
• Contacts exhibitors to resolve questions, inconsistencies, and missing data.
• Maintain knowledge of Freeman services, the business organization, systems, processes, data and information for data quality and integrity.
• Assist with training and mentoring of other employees, including new employee training.
• Provide feedback as a subject matter expert for software application and order entry processes.
Provide excellent customer service, ensure customer safety in the park, and exceed guest expectations and experience satisfaction.
• Keep safety as the priority focus while operating a variety of rides and attractions.
• Assist with Guest crowd control and facilitate the Guest experience at various types of entertainment offerings.
• Assist Guests and Cast Members with directions, event schedules, and other information as needed.
• Answer Guest questions and assist with queuing.
• Swiftly and efficiently handle any emergency situations to ensure the safety of guests and Cast Members.
• Listen to guests' concerns and challenges and solve these situations professionally.
• Support guest flow in general, including in different locations
• Assist guests with directions, answer questions, provide information and solutions as needed.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: