Wipro Feb 2015- Current
IBM July 2012 to Feb 2015
Cognizant – Apr 2009 till Apr 2012
Projects worked : Catholic Health Initiatives & Microsoft
Projects Worked : APMM, DAMCO, Safmarine
Projects Worked : Sears, Kmart , BridgeWater
Projects Worked : AT&T, British Telecom
Handled a team of 18 Technicians.
· Provided Support for SOHO Networking Environment
· Analyzed software hardware and network systems for various transmission systems.
· Configured and installed routers switches and wireless controllers.
· Evaluated complex computer systems to assess vulnerability and risk.
· Develop and administer disaster recovery plans.
· Responsible for analyzing, testing, isolating and repairing network and customer issues.
· Standard network services is expected (DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SSL, SNMP, etc.)
· Establish connectivity via dial-up modem, DSL, or Cable modem
· Deployed and maintained LAN, WAN, servers, switches, routers, and wireless network systems
· Resolved voice and data based issues and MPLs circuit issues
· Configured VPN connections and dynamic routing protocols, network latency, and internet connection
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: