Experienced employee with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences. Successful in developing energy-saving programs and working with program administrators and local clients to determine and quantify energy efficiency measures.
Problem-solving and analysis skills
Assessment and monitoring
Interpersonal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal skills
Excellent communication skills
Common software application knowledge
Design tools and techniques
Large-scale energy project design experience
Technical writing skills
Knowledge of energy consumption issues
Familiarity with review/design of instrumentation
Demonstrated organizational/planning skills
Construction Project Engineer06/2010 to CurrentSaudi Electricity CompanyJubail City, Philippines
Qualified competitive subcontractor bids prior to execution of contracts.
Carefully coordinated plans and specs using marketing programming standards.
Facilitated processing of RFI's, submittals and samples among the general contractor, the owner and the owner's consultants.
Managed the rights of way, easement and dedication processes.
Educated general contractor personnel on the quality standards throughout the construction process.
Obtained notices of completion and compliance certifications from all of the construction administration consultants.
Reviewed and investigated Proposed Change Order Requests (PCOR).
Stayed consistent with project schedules and plans for all installations.
Submitted all project closeout documents in accordance with the contract.
Assigned projects and tasks to employees based on their competencies and specialties.
Followed through with competent execution of project plans by providing proper tools and equipment to all construction personnel.
Performed construction site pre-inspections and coordinated post-construction audits.
Accurately provided status information on project progress to the project management.
Monitored the safety of all construction activities, making on-site personnel safety the top priority.
Proficiently used the Incident and Issues Tracking (IIT) system to document all onsite issues.
Led and managed resolution of all issues during project construction and commissioning phases.
Acted as the liaison with company safety representatives to promote awareness and understanding of safety protocols.
Coordinated training for the construction teams on site-specific requirements, techniques and procedures.
Led the planning, budgeting and direction of all construction projects.
Distribution Engineer 08/2008 to 06/2010Saudi Electricity CompanyJubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
-Reviewing design layout, single line diagram and materials required before project actual execution for 34.5KV, 13.8KV, 400/230v electrical networks.
- Preparing reports, such as project scheduling, execution, completing and project budgeting as well.
- Conduct site inspection to secure that the assigned project contractors are doing their jobs as per the company standards and to know if there are difficulties in completing the project.
- Reviewing of pre-commissioning and testing documents required before the actual shutdown.
As a Design Engineer :
- Conduct system improvement studies such as preparing design for unloading of transformers LV panel, distribution LV pillars and LV cables.
- Conduct site survey and prepare design for proper cable route of MV and LV cable as per procedure and standards of SEC.
- Responsible for studying Non Objection Certificate (NOC), reviewing plans, and verifying load schedules of customers for new and additional applications.
- Conduct site survey and prepare technical design as per SEC standards for new installation of ground mounted transformers rated 300Kva to 1500Kva with voltage rating of 13.8KV-127/220V and 13.8KV-220/380V.
- Prepare design for existing over head facilities and integrate with proposed underground installation of electrical equipment.
- Prepare design for projects such as LV distributions pillars, SF6 Ring Main Unit (RMU) and Extensive Oil Switch (EOS) for MV underground networks.
- Conduct site inspection for newly applied customer and assist them as per SEC procedure and standards which could help in approval of their application.
- Prepare design for service and metering projects such as new, additional and increase of power supply.
- Conduct site inspection for switchgears and transformer inset.- Conduct supervision for equipment installation such as unit substation, SF6 switchgears, Extensive Oil Switch and LV distribution pannels.
- Conduct site inspection for cable trench excavation and MV cable laying to ensure that the contractor is following the standard for proper cable protection.
- Supervices cable laying inside the basement Grid station to ensure that the materials used such as cable support and cable clamps are as per standards also if the cables are layed in proper way.
- Conduct pre commissioning for equipment such as distribution unit substation, SF6 type switchgears and Extensive Oil Swithces.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering2000Saint Francis of Assisi College SystemLas Pinas City, NCR, Philippines