Construction Manager successful in negotiation and process improvement. Remains calm and poised even in high-pressure situations. Results-focused management professional offering 15 years of progressive leadership experience. Demonstrate creativity and savvy that's critical to financial and operational success.
• Virtual Punch Walk (VPW) Remote CM understands Ericsson
quality standards and telecommunication construction standards extremely well. As A VPW RCM, completed over 400 punch walks for all 3 Carriers Sprint, T-mobile and Verizon L700 / L1900 projects Nationwide and some Nokia Markets for carrier upgrades.
• Ensured Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced
• Provide on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high
• Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results
• Participated in site design walks. Complete site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits. Complete site verification and visual inspection of quality on site
• Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following: o SOW and pre-construction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, A&E deliverables such as construction drawings, etc.) construction complete per A&E scope of work requirements
Completed course work between 1991-1993 at the university.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: