· Planning - Defined job requirements, negotiated prices and scheduled workload of subcontractors without impacting the education of 1,000 students learning at facility.
· Efficiency - Monitored all phases of construction.
· Successful in keeping downtime to minimum by ensuring all aspects of construction were synchronized.
· Completed assignment 3 months ahead of schedule while maintaining high level of quality workmanship.
· Interior Design - Participated in design of kitchen, entryways, private rooms and parking lot.
· Agencies - Adept in working effectively and courteously with Town Boards, Zoning and Building Departments to ensure construction was able to continue with minimum interference from Boards or Inspectors, and deadline are met.
· Ensuring and enforcing Government, Town Board and Health requirements to everyone's satisfaction.
· Represented client in all interactions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: