Ø Good knowledge of Total Screening software and administration of Total Screening application
Ø Good knowledge of banking software and experienced of International bank system
Ø Familiar with Prime Compliance Suit.
Ø Experience with Bridger insight XG.
Ø Good team player, good analytical skills, problem solving skills, communication skills and Familiar with all IT tools.
Ø Experience with IT and Compliance.
Ø Knowledge with computer hardware and networking systems.
Ø Excellent knowledge in Compliance
Ø IT infrastructure and technical knowledge, systems, network administration and team building skills to plan and execute complex initiatives.
Ø Adept in IT infrastructure management and technology resource administration.
Ø Deft in management of operating systems and applications with experience in configuring and troubleshooting various hardware and software related issues.
Ø Proficient with routine system upgrades, including servers, PC/Computers, and network devices Experience in new product development, internal product development, and partnered product solutions through outside vendors.
Ø Managed and oversaw customer assigned projects outside of day-to-day IT support; such as network upgrades, server upgrades, application upgrades, computer upgrades, cloud migrations, and other projects related to the customer's technology.
Ø Experienced in generating packages for multiple OS, DB and web servers
Looking for a challenging environment where I can utilize my technical and compliance and analytical skills in Banking & information technology to provide a Quality service to end users and Banking sector.
KYCC(know you customers customer ),
Releasing OFAC message
Trade finance product sample,
Generate Total Screening monthly report,
· Responsible for the effective installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of system hardware,
Getting tasks directly from the management and other team leaders. Allocating resources, setting a timelines, making sure
the product its being develop in the right way, making sure the right product its being develop and providing support.
· Websites' development.
· GIS project leader & Project Manager – Drove a 4 Month GIS project outsourced by one of USA's largest scanning companies.
· Scanning and Mapping Technologies – I have technical expertise in the use of “Via Metris” mapping products: 3D scanners, Data processing tools & point clouds.
· Business Presentations – Creating power point presentations combining the business model, the technical requirements and use of the product.
· Business Case Summaries – Experience creating Business Case documents that clearly define new solutions and differentiation factors from current competitor in a specific market.
· Analysis and Design documents – Experience creating Software Business requirements documents and A&Ds for any kind of solution. I have also experience creating technical systems documentation from the architecture perspective.
· Managing and troubleshooting of VMware ESXi, Windows Server 2008 Server 2012, Windows Custer, DNS, ILO, and HPSA.
· Windows Support on Level 3, AD, Terminal Services, V-disks Configuration, Hardware Troubleshooting.
· Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to servers, and applications to meet business needs.
· NetBackup and MacAfee enterprise support.
· Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends a course of action and implements as approved.
· Upgrades system software and hardware components as required to meet business needs; coordinates backups. Ensures upgrades are occurring in accordance with established parameters.
· Design, Implementation and Troubleshooting of VMware ESX 5.5/5.0/4.1 Hosts, VMware vSphere virtual center. P2V and V2V conversions by using VMware Converter.
· Develop, automate and implement operations, best practices using PowerShell
· Administration of VMware ESX and ESXi Servers on HP Chassis 7000, DL380P GN8.
· Worked on Zenoss monitoring tool, Splunk monitoring tool checking for alerts that are high needs to be cleared from Server hardware and VMware server operations aspect. Migrated
· Physical Servers to Virtual Server and Virtual to virtual - using VMware Converter
· Wrote PowerShell scripts and used them to manage VMware environment
· Basic knowledge in VxRail Technologies to integrate cross storage techniques.
· P2V and V2V conversions by using VMware Standalone Converter, PlateSpin & Double Take.
· Checking for the server, in Zenoss and bringing them up and running which were stopped unexpectedly or that were put into maintenance mode coordinating with the functional owner's
· Implemented patch management wit the use of WSUS with powershell and batchpatch automation tools
· Cisco Unified Computing Systems implementation and configuration specific to vSphere, for compute platform high availability, redundancy and elasticity
· Technical team member on a wide range of IT technology projects including Cisco UCS domain integration, VMware environment refreshes and buildouts, EMC/DELL/Super micro hyper-converge implementations (VxRail, ScaleIO), Windows server end-of-life, storage refreshes, VMware vRealize automation and self-provisioning implementation.
· EMC VxRail integration with ESXi and Cisco UCS, EMC Scale IO & VxRack implementation & rollout.
· Technical Lead for numerous successful data center consolidation and migration efforts, involved in designing, planning, testing, managing and executing using various technologies including LAN/wan replication, physical to virtual (P2V), server rebuilding, and lift and shift
· P2V and V2V conversions by using VMware Converter.
· Installed and configured IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0 Web services and Cluster services.
· Experience with working on several computing platforms like Cisco UCS and HP, Dell Blades
· Data Center implementation as per the design plan using Cisco UCS Virtualization environment (UCS 5108
· Created WWPN, MAC, UUID pools in the UCS Manager as required.
· Experience in creating new VLAN's on UCS and Nexus devices.
· Also used Powershell scripts to automated server builds for both physical and in VMware ESX 5.5 environments
· Upgraded ESXi servers, Nexus devices and Cisco UCS as part of RCM upgrades.
· Performing initial Cisco UCS cluster setup and provide management IP addresses for blade servers
· Performed Zoning on Cisco MDS switches as required
· Use vSphere to add memory, CPU, Disk, RDM, Expand disk. Create LUNs,>
· VM template, Mgmt, DSR, HA. Use converter to P2V, V2V, etc.
· Worked on server that were inoperable status and check wherever the HDD were showing faulty.
· Cleaning up space in directories whenever the disk space exceeded to threshold in open systems.
· Strong knowledge of P2V and V2V conversions by using VMware Converter and Xen Converter.
· Using the Active Directory to maintain the GPOs for both users and workstations.
· Using the Power CLI commands to restart, shutdown, power off, reset the VMs.
· Troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure that include routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF & BGP, MPLS.
· Deploying Web interface/XenApp sites for thick, thin and mobile clients.
Responsibilities include carrying out manual as well as automated execution of the tests and helping identify and resolve technical issues that prevent progress from being made.
· Tested several web services for order creation and bill payment using web service studio. The client had several web services used by various application and each requires periodic new releases of web services as well as regression testing when a new functionality got added to the existing service.
· Periodically fill in for the performance tester as I was mainly involved in functional testing but with my experience in load runner I am able to successfully run load tests when needed.
· Responsible for developing test scripts, test cases, input test data, and expected results for various projects, including logging defects using Test Director and keeping track of it.
· Participated in end to end integration test as well as functional and regression tests using Quick Test Pro.
· Responsible for developing, update, and maintain testing standards and procedures. Execute test scripts, record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
· creating test plans and scripts for various applications implemented in Cable Services
· Creating and staging test data for ETL, EWS, XML and SOAP Restful services
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: