I am a highly motivated, dedicated individual who is looking to maintain employment within the emergency medical field. With my 15 years in emergency medical dispatch, including supervision and management, I want to apply my leadership skills alongside my strong customer service skills and to be able to provide assistance to callers in their time of need and be able to help the local communities. I am well-versed in keeping emotions under control in order to work well in high-pressure moments and would like to be able to help fellow employees to learn how to do the same.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Integral part of the Air Medical Flight and Critical Care Ground teams. I assume the safe and efficient coordination of Critical Care Operations; including ground ambulance, helicopter and fixed wing transportation systems.
Oversee daily training and quality assurance of the Control Center, including but not limited to;
- Monitored the performance of the communications center for protocol compliance and operation performance during business hours
- Spot checked performance of all call takers, dispatchers, assistant supervisors and supervisor
- Completed all work associated with maintaining ACE accreditation
- Maintained all individual training records, including new hire orientation and training records
- Assisted the Director with the Communications center employee evaluations
- Identified any weakness within the MONOC system and suggest alternate methods to correct them
- Interacted with peers in other divisions on daily basis to ensure the efficiency of the entire MONOC system
- Identified and meet with outside customers to improve "one stop shopping" for improved customer service
- Kept current all standard operations procedure and department policies
- Assisted in hiring Control Center staff
- Ensured all new employees are trained properly to MONOC standards and current staff meets all state requirements of Public Safety Dispatch Points (PSDP)
- Provided job specific training on a monthly basis to staff
- Resolved any issues presented by senior management
- Maintained a thorough working knowledge of the Cooperate Polices & Procedures and Departmental Standard Operation Procedures (SOP's)
- All other duties as assigned by management
I have worked in all positions of the room; starting from non-emergency working all the way up to room supervisor. My duties included, but were not limited to;
- Having strong knowledge base of the different requirements required of each position.
- Responsible for daily reports and addressing any issues that may have occurred.
- Responsible for assigning daily tasks to staff, over-seeing the positions are being handled properly, rotating the staff through the different positions in the room.
- Monitored the room/employees for stressors and encourage teamwork.
- Maintained a positive work environment.
- Addressed and rectified any issues as they occur.
- Worked with different operations managers to ensure the system as a whole is running smoothly.
- Also assisted them when necessary.
- Fielded complaints from road staff and/or public and make sure they are addressed.
- Worked independently, but still reported to my immediate supervisor
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: