• Maintain patient confidence and protect hospital operations by keeping information confidential; following release of information protocol.
• Enhance nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request; and exploring opportunities to add value to Certified Nurse Assistant Volunteer accomplishment.
• Notify oncoming cna, nurses, and staff of patient arrivals, and reconcile at end of shift/ for end of day report.
• Provide patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients, call lights, and request reporting observation of the patient to the nurse and document any changes in the flow chart.
• Provide for activities of daily living by assisting in serving meals, feeding, and ambulation, turning and positioning patients; ad providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
• Provide reception support and provide general information to patients, visitors, and families. Help escorted patients families and visitor to their destinations within the hospital.
• Provide superior administrative & clerical support such as filing patients documents, replenishing forms, restocking medical supplies, office supplies and help with data entry in database program.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: