- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good administrative skills.
- An organised and methodical
approach to work.
- The ability to concentrate on one
task for long periods of time.
- The ability to work independently
and as part of a team.
-A polite cheerful attitude.
- An honest and discreet attitude.
-A willingness to undertake
-The ability to work to deadline.
-The ability to learn quickly and
adapt to in-house systems working
- The ability to maintain clear and
accurate financial records.
- A genuine interest in business and
- Reasonable word processing skills.
- Computer literacy and the ability to
use various specialist applications.
- Monitoring orders, compiling sales reports, working with filing systems.
-Management and maintenance of the commercial department, including
administrating sales, maintaining a loan record, chasing up late returns and
upkeep of storage.
- Answering correspondence and email.
-Maintain and update the commercial database.
-Provide full administrative support to the General Manager (Commercial) as and
- Ensure a faultless customer service which gratifies customer needs.
- Welcome customers, package or serve orders, receive payments, and give out
- take an order, input it into the computer, receive payment from a customer and
give out change as required.
- Making cash transactions and understanding the use of equipment used in
- Arrange items on store racks and shelves.
- Help customers locate merchandise and handle customer inquiries
regarding Marshalls goods and services.
- Monitoring fitting room areas.
- Unloading the truck.
Arabic: native language.
French: fluent (speaking, reading, writing).
English: speaking, reading, writing.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: