For 21 years I have developed my career in technology with passion and dedication. Understanding customer needs and developing successful solutions. I have great experience in architecture and solutions engineering, mainly focused on national and international high complexity projects. As a solution architect, coming from a Microsoft / Linux administrator, Sr Specialist in VMWare / Citrix virtualization, today working directly with cloud solutions Azure / AWS / OpenStack. My priority is to improve today what was implemented yesterday, providing skills and experience with the highest quality tools available to achieve goals, design and implement solutions that promote stability, availability, security and maximize performance, optimizing resources, increasing profits, and decreasing expenses. I am a self-taught professional extremely focused on results, great at coordinating teams, and always seeking greater knowledge. The challenge motivates me and as a solutions architect, I am always attentive to new technologies, renewing myself and promoting better results for solutions that I develop.
B2W Digital is the biggest e-commerce company in Brazil. It's been the leader of the industry since Submarino, Shoptime, Americanas.com have merged into B2W Digital. Partnering with several clients to understand the organization and department strategies and agreeing on information systems solutions to meet needs. Maintaining an awareness of business solutions, particularly in the area of collaboration, document management, and CRM that might need support investigating information systems that may benefit the company/client. Lead in designing, specifying, and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance, work on performance improvements/operational bug fixes within the codebase. solving customer-raised issues as well as system-generated alarms within agreed SLA, along with complete root cause analysis on an on-call basis. Troubleshooting OS, internal platform issues as well as DB engine issues (MySQL, Postgres, SqlServer, etc) Capacity planning and metrics analysis. Developing and maintaining a model of client's current and future application & web Architecture - Designing a structure that is stable, resilient, and performant Leading organizations in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change and supporting business process design Understanding and supporting software architecture design and supporting development team in developing solutions Estimating cost, and preparing business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development and support Liaising with other teams and professionals; Working with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high-level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects Successful Projects
A few key achievements in this role include:
• Definition and implementation of solutions in Public Cloud (AWS) and Private Cloud.
• Participation in RFP's to define strategies and tools to be delivered to our customers.
• API's development seeking integration between our systems and tools.
• Development of Python scripts, Shell scripts seeking integrations and automation between our tools and systems.
• Development of internal portals capable of delivering tools and functions
• Design of new solutions in Cloud and On-premises aiming at operational efficiency, to reduce technical complexity and decrease IT costs.
• AWS Cloud Infrastructure Administration.
• Federation of Microsoft Active Direct logins with AWS
• Optimization of VDI creation processes in VM Ware Environment for system developers on AWS.
• Operational and strategic support for Scrum Masters in order to quickly resolve points of attention or impediments.
• Specialist N3 to assist Help Desk N1 and N2
• Monitoring of infrastructure and applications with Zabbix, Grafana, Cacti, CloudWatch, and SCOM.
• Support and Troubleshooting Legacy applications that have not yet been migrated to the Cloud.
• Meeting with technology suppliers. Management of Third Party Analysts. Weekly reporting of project status.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: