I am a Dedicated and self-motivated IT Infrastructure Engineer looking for a chance to do something great and further my education. My goal is to help bridge the gap between technical and non-technical people. My focus is on Cloud/on-prem Infrastructure & Mission Critical Services. I maintain High Availability Applications and Environments. IT is my Passion & I love every aspect of it.
· Amazon AWS – VPC, EC2, ECS, EKS, RDS, S3, Cloud Watch & Trail, VPN, Direct Connect, Migration Hub
· Microsoft Azure – VNETS, VM's, Blob Storage, AKS, RDS, App Service, Site Recovery, Migration
· VMware vSphere 6.0 – 7.0 – vCenter, Datastores, Port Groups, vMotion
Infrastructure as code / Automation Tools /Devops
· Terraform – Building infrastructure in multiple cloud environments, using modules and remote backends.
· Ansible/AWX – Playbooks, Dynamic Cloud Inventories, RBAC, Webhooks into Repo's, Roles
· AWS – CloudFormation, Code Commit, Code Build, Code Pipeline, Code Deploy
· Azure – Azure Devops, Repos, Azure Boards, Azure Build & Release Pipelines, ARM Templates
· Windows Server 2008 – 2019, Ubuntu 16.04 – 20.04, Mac OSX, Win7 – Win10
· Networking – Cisco IOS, Advanced Routing & Switching, Meraki, Ubiquiti
· Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, G-Suite, Google apps, Nginx, Docker, Apache
· Infrastructure Security, Pen Testing (Kali & Parrot Linux), ACL's, Radius, LDAP, Azure AD, Duo
· Languages – JSON, YAML, HCL, Some Python Skills (Currently learning the language)
Washington Prime Group – Washington Prime Group needed their inherited AWS Cloud completely rebuilt and audited for security. I took their Development and Production environments and re-architected it using CloudFormation. I stood up 2 new VPC's, new bootstrapped EC2 instances, new Application load balancers, new security groups and network ACL's & deployed NAT gateways for egress internet access. I configured their Palo Alto firewall with a VPN tunnel directly to AWS and setup a transit gateway to allow their IT subnet to access both Dev & Prod environments. I cleaned up their Route 53 DNS zones (deleted 149 domains not in use) and generated a few new SSL certs using AWS Certificate manager. Finally, I implemented and configured AWS CloudWatch & Cloud trail for application & Logging.
Ameritrust Group – Working at Ameritrust my primary job was to support the developers. I would solve complex problems with their CI/CD Pipelines. They had a hybrid cloud with VMware on prem, so I spent most of my time working with windows servers and reconfiguring them to work with their Devops Pipelines. I implemented Ansible Tower with terraform to create repeatable infrastructure that was tied to the pipelines so as a software package was being built in the pipeline the infrastructure was being provisioned in the background. That way the software package was always running on a fresh, up to date server.
Alvis 360 – Working on the Alvis project I had 20+ on-prem servers that needed migrated to the cloud. I was able to get an Express Route setup between the Alvis colocation and Microsoft Azure and then from there I was able to lift and shift their 20+ servers up to the cloud using Azure Migrate.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: