Outcomes-oriented MED-EL Clinical Account Manager offering years of clinical experience and background in customer account management to growing team. Adept in organization, content creation, and information communication. Proficient in professionalism, interpersonal skills, and team approach to close gaps and achieve results.
● MED-EL Advanced Fitting Workshop, Facilitator, Virtual, July 2021
● MED-EL Advanced Fitting Workshop, Facilitator, Durham, NC, July 2019
● MED-EL ADHEAR Launch Workshop, Facilitator, New Orleans, LA, December 2018
● MED-EL BONEBRIDGE Launch Workshop, Facilitator, Dallas, TX, November 2018
● MED-EL MAESTRO 7 Launch Workshop, Facilitator, Las Vegas, NV, September 2018
● Weir, F. W., Hatch, J. L., McRackan, T. R., Wallace, S. A., & Meyer, T. A. (2018). Hearing loss in pediatric patients with cerebral palsy. Otology & Neurotology, 39(1), 59-64.
● Weir, F. W., Wallace, S. A., White, D. R., Hatch, J. L., Nguyen, S. A., & Meyer, T. A. (2017). Otologic and Audiologic Outcomes in Pediatric Patients with Velo-Cardio-Facial (22q11 Deletion) Syndrome. Otology & Neurotology, 38(1), 73-78.
● Wallace, S. (2016) Audiology and Hearing loss. Presentation at New Braunfels High School, New Braunfels, TX.
● Wallace, S. (2016) Pediatric Amplification: An Overview of Technology and Troubleshooting Strategies. Presentation at MUSC Pediatric Audiology Conference, Charleston, SC.
● Wallace, S. and Holcomb, M. (2016) Case Report: Outcomes of Cochlear Implantation in a Child with Zellweger Syndrome. Poster presented at AudiologyNOW, Phoenix, AZ.
● Weir, F., Hatch, J., Muus, J., Wallace, S. and Meyer, T. (2016) Audiologic Outcomes in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Otology and Neurotology, 37(6). 748-752.
● Thibodeau, L., Wallace, S., Muscato, N., Rao, A., and Sullivan, J. (2015) Teaching Auditory Rehabilitation: A Model Program with Shared Resources, Presentation given at AudiologyNOW, San Antonio, TX.
● Wallace, S. and Thibodeau, L. (2015) New Standard for Evaluating Hearing Assistance Devices/Systems (HADS), Poster presented at AudiologyNOW, San Antonio, TX.
● Thibodeau, L. and Wallace, S. (2014) Guidelines and Standards for Wireless Technology for individuals with Hearing Loss. Seminars in Hearing, 35(3), 159-157.
● Thibodeau, L. and Wallace, S. (2014) Guidelines and Standards for Wireless Technology for individuals with Hearing Loss, Paper presented at the Association of Rehabilitative Audiology Institute, Philadelphia, PA.
● Wallace, S. and Thibodeau, L. (2014) Benefits of Using Roger Technology to Improve Speech Recognition in Noise, Poster presented at the 2nd International Congress on Family-centered Early Intervention for Children who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Bad Ischl, Austria.
● Wallace, S., Thibodeau, L., Schaper, L., and Evans, C. (2014) Benefits of Remote Microphone Technology for Hearing Aid Users, Poster presented at AudiologyNOW, Orlando, FL.
● Loveless, A., Wallace, S. and Thibodeau, L. (2013) Recruiting adults with hearing loss: Gender differences in perceived hearing ability, Poster presented at AudiologyNOW, Anaheim, CA.
● Wallace, S., Thibodeau, L., and McLellan, C. (2012) Effect of Hearing Aid Settings on Electroacoustic Verification with FM Systems, Poster presented at Phonak Advances in Audiology Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: