Certified lean specialist with over seven years experience teaching, coaching, and providing lean expertise in a variety of operational areas. Results-oriented, inquisitive, data driven. Seeking position with new and challenging projects at a successful growth-oriented company.
• Teacher and coach on lean concepts, directed creativity facilitation, root cause analysis, and concepts of daily management. Coach leaders one-on-one as they get closer to leading their lean workshops for certification. Coached more than 30 general education leaders and eight certified leaders through graduation.
• Content expert for implementation effectiveness best practices. Successfully managed the roll out of organization-wide implementation bundle which included new required elements for every event, revamping education, data analysis, and reporting progress to senior leadership regularly.
• Served as project manager for supply chain to designing a toolkit for the organization to implement reliable kanban systems in their areas to aid in reducing expired products. Saw 22% improvement across 757 clinic locations in 2018.
• Drove an increase in productivity, fewer stock outs, and an increase in inventory turns based on robust data collection which raised awareness and creation of a Kaizen plan which led to the roll out of two bin systems and direct ordering in a two-million-dollar procedural area.
• Partnered with upper management to assemble over 30 Kaizen events in one year across the organization which ultimately led to a reduction in call lead times by 23%, improved phone service levels by 12%, and reduced abandoned calls by 8%.
•Partnered with a variety of areas to apply lean methods and tools, engaging leadership in strategic planning, target setting, and creating meaningful Kaizen action plans to achieve targets.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: