With 10 years of experience as a Innovative strong business development professional skilled in relationship building, sales, marketing, and event planning. My area of expertise revolves around negotiation and management and experiential programs.
I am a nimble collaborator skilled in translating creative vision into deliverables, leading large cross functional teams, managing deliverables and large budgets and multiple agency partners.
I pride myself on being a creative problem solver who displays grace under pressure and keeps teams motivated and focused on the business priorities.
• Plan and execute all Executive Suite client events
• Design and activate marketing campaigns for all client communications and revenue driving promotions
• Proactively assess and fulfill client needs with impeccable follow through skills
• Strategize programs, events and marketing materials to drive increased engagement with current and prospect clients
• Establish relationships with clients to articulate the value of our products and provide best practices for accomplishing client's business goals
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: