Dedicated Client Care Coordinator proficient in directing patient care, healthcare operations and collaborating with administration for efficiency of medical office. Maintaining composure and diplomacy able to accomplish a variety of skills while multitasking, with a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality in a professional manner.
· Coordinate and maintain schedule appointments for team of 21 therapists.
· Oversee staff development through planning, creating and leading in-depth trainings.
· Initiate and process credentialing for health insurance contracts for therapists within practice.
· Follow up patient referrals from case workers, health insurance companies and outpatient clinics.
· Assisting patient questions and processing new patient intake documentation, ROI's and EMR's.
· Maintain and secured EMR and medical records for office.
· Verify health insurance eligibility for patient's coverage.
· Process patient billing copays and initiate collection payments.
· Refer clients to appropriate team members and community agencies to meet treatment needs.
· Utilize Microsoft Office and software tools to create trainings, documents, and other communications.
· Recruit, interview and hire therapists offering exceptional talent and brought great skills to team.
· Coordinate, create and maintain social media content on various platforms.
· Walked floors making sure that team is efficiently and empathically handling clients and were being HIPAA compliant.
· Lead as Board Member and Manager of vendor department for non-profit comic convention to improve company attendance and maintain board's vision.
· Established and developed highly efficient and dependable administrative team by delivering ongoing coaching and motivation to staff and volunteers.
· Kept digitized records organized for easy updating and retrieval by authorized staff members.
· Organized domestic travel arrangements for staff members and special guests, including all transportation and hotel stays.
· Initiated timely project management within budget constraints for multi-faceted problems concerning venue, events and special guests.
· Managed marketing in field and content building on social media.
· Arranged set up of vendor spaces effectively to ensure efficiency of sales environment for vendors.
· Hired, trained, and managed staff and volunteers, monitored goals and conducted performance reviews.
· Organized and supervised convention special events to bring extra revenue through event ticket sales.
· Managed costs and billing and resolved financial discrepancies effectively through organizational management of account information.
· Collaborate with General Sales Manager through preparing finance, pre-owned and new car documents, notating messages as well as other administrative duties.
· Coordinated directing high volume daily incoming calls to proper channels for entire dealership.
· Established service appointments for guest's vehicles, that includes scheduling appointments with service advisors and making car rental reservations on behalf of guests.
· Upholding company standards of customer service with directing customers to proper sales consultants for all guests who walk through doors.
· Developed and implemented plans such as itineraries, employee assignments and promotional strategies.
· Developed organizational systems for sales reports and financial records and operational efficiencies.
· Developing and implementing social media outreach increasing customer engagement.
· Design and create handcrafted products to fulfill clients requests efficiently.
· Communicate effectively with potential customers increasing sales annually.
· Develop and promote custom shopping website, increasing online sales.
· Trained and supervised contracted sales representatives to promote sales tactics.
· Managed field research target audience and customer feedback for insight on modern trends for seasonal designs.
Office Manager - Highly Proficient
Scheduling - Highly Proficient
Electronic health records: Best practices - Proficient
Customer Service - Highly Proficient
Administrative Assistant - Highly Proficient
Filing & Organization - Highly Proficient
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: