Versatile business leader bringing [Number] years of experience as accomplished [Job Title]. Strategic problem solver, change manager and visionary executive with success implementing plans to meet current and future needs. Key expertise in [Industry].
· Led team to decrease ED throughput metrics, door to greet metric from 12.3 min to 9.8 min, Low Acuity LOS from 96 min to 86 min, and Admit LOS from 244 min to 232 min.
· Led a patient experience team in the ED to improve top box score of 58.8 in Q2 of 2020 to a top box score of 68.1 in Q1 of 2021 a 40 point increase in the top box percentile ranking.
· Led a 3.1M dollar Cath Lab and MRI technology upgrade and remodel.
· Led a cost reduction initiative for food spend and floor stocks which yielded an initial 130K cost reduction in the first 3 months and a sustained 15K/month in cost savings.
· Oversight of the Next Generation Growth project for Lakeview Hospital.
· Completed renovation projects on Women's, Ortho, Gero Psych, Outpatient PT/Cardiac Rehab and physicians lounge.
· Direct supervision over ED, Trauma, Inpatient/Outpatient PT, Radiology, Plant Operations, Environmental Services, Linen, Grounds, Valet, Food Services, Wound Care/Hyperbaric, Cardiac Rehab and Security.
· Ethics and Compliance Officer with oversight of the ethics and compliance program and led program to receive a score of 85 on the latest CPR up 14 points from 71.
· Led throughput committee which resulted in 88 fewer transfers from Lakeview in 2018.
· Direct supervision over Environmental Services, Linen, Grounds, Valet, Food Services, Wound Care/Hyperbaric, Out-patient Infusion and Security. (78 FTEs)
· Led team to increase Press Ganey quality of food score from 24.3 Q1 2015 to 34.6 Q3 2016.
· Led team to increase Press Ganey cleanliness score from 57.9 Q4 2015 to 62.9 Q4 2016.
· Successfully led the first H2U Employer Wellness program in the Mountain Division. This program increased the ORMC contribution margin for enrolled H2U Members in the Davis School District from $413,195 in 2015 to $793,374 in 2016. Due to our success with the Davis School district we have also added Weber County and Box Elder County school districts to the program.
· Currently assisting the CFO with Chief Staffing Officer Duties, including analysis of staffing levels, implementation of action plans for departments that are missing target objectives and weekly review and submission of the requisition report to division.
· Oversaw all Telemedicine service lines for Ogden Regional Medical Center. Currently working on Hospitalist connection with Brigham City and Cache Valley Hospital.
· Oversaw Aesthetics Committee at Ogden Regional Medical Center.
· Participate as a member of OR Block Committee, OR Steering Committee, Credentials Committee, Medical Executive Committee and Quality Council.
· Led a 5.9-million-dollar inpatient behavioral health unit and freestanding residential treatment facility construction project.
· Worked as a member of the executive leadership team at Ogden Regional Medical center to improve employee engagement scores from 69% in 2015 to 78% in 2016. 2nd highest improvement among all HCA hospitals.
· Led transition of Food and Nutrition department from a contracted service to self-operate.
· As part of the Executive Development Program, completed Gallup Strength Based Leadership assessment, which indicated, Responsibility, Belief, Consistency, Harmony, and Achiever as my top 5 leadership strengths. Utilizing mentor to better understand and reinforce my leadership skills and opportunities.
· Increased rural outreach market share 5-10% year over year.
· Established key relationships with rural hospital executives in Utah, Southwest Wyoming, Eastern Nevada and Southern Idaho.
· Built key relationships with physicians in rural hospital markets as well as physicians that were key partners for Ogden Regional Medical Center.
· Coordinated and implemented outreach Cardiology and Maternal Fetal Medicine clinics in rural areas.
· Selected to participate in the HCA National Sales Outreach Development Committee. Worked as a committee member to develop the physician sales outreach playbook and affiliation agreement policies and procedures.
· Completed a COO on-the-job training with Scott Davis COO at Ogden Regional Medical Center while working with HCA Physician Sales from Jan, 2014-Jan, 2015
· Increased volumes for three outpatient imaging centers in Ogden and Salt Lake.
· Worked closely with division administrators as well as the administrative teams at Ogden Regional Medical Center and St. Mark's Hospital to increase imaging market share.
· Developed marketing plans, materials, and budgets.
· Created key relationships in the community to increase volumes at Utah Imaging.
· Developed an algorithm and tool to track revenue and determine the effects of price increases involving pharmacy related items.
· Tracked generic substitution savings and savings related to pharmaceutical contracting.
· Worked closely with a four member analyst team to ensure revenue integrity throughout the Mountain and Far West Divisions of HCA.
· Led a supply allocation effort when masks and gloves were in short supply due to Avian Flu.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: