Forward-thinking Senior Executive with proven record of accomplishment in non-profit sector during 12-year career. Driven and ambitious change leader dedicated to continuous improvement focused on streamlining operations and strategic direction.
· Mange agency relations and programmatic efforts ensuring compliance with Feeding America, USDA, and other relevant standards.
· Identifies strategic areas of growth, improved efficiencies within programs by developing a regional approach for programmatic outreach.
· Supervise a team of 45+ employees in all facets of the organization, to include remote employees from the Operations, Food Procurement and Programs departments.
· Manage efficient and adequate acquisition of food for operational and programmatic distribution.
· Oversee inbound and outbound food through two distribution centers.
· Implement capital projects for organizational benefit
· Maintain and serve as organization key contact for all disasters
· Manages day to day adherence of organizational budget ensuring that spending levels are at acceptable levels.
· Provides vital input in short– and long-term strategic and operational planning within the organization particularly focusing on program and agency relations.
· Ensure community partners are well cared for, provided for and have the highest degree of exceptional customer service.
· Ensure volunteer services, marketing, and communication efforts are carried out in and keep within the organizations values, mission and vision.
· Develops and maintains organization positioning and messaging.
· Oversees online platforms including social media and website and ensure accurate brand representation throughout.
· Organizes advocacy efforts on a local, regional, and national level and informs CEO about all pertinent legislation related to the mission.
· Handles detailed, complex concepts and problems and make rapid decisions regarding manage and development issues.
· Ensures that philanthropy, volunteer services, food procurement, and fund development are carried out in keeping with the organization's values, mission, vision and plans.
· Assures sound fiscal operation of development function including timely, accurate and comprehensive development of charitable contributions income and expense budgets, reporting, monitoring and implementation.
· Oversees and implements individual and corporate gift programs, direct mail and online giving programs, including strategy, materials, list management, distribution and integration with online messaging.
· Ensures the development and implementation of a marketing and communications plans.
· Support a strong volunteer program and ensuring exceptional volunteer experience for all.
· Plan, coordinate, and execute major food and fund drives; actively initiate and maintain relationships with event sponsors, donors and volunteers
· Execute major fundraising event, Recipe for Hope each year by refreshing the program, embracing creative ideas, and inspiring new donor
· Improved Harvest of Love, Care and Share's largest food drive, each year by nurturing relationships with local schools and establishing new ones, providing consistent communication with participants, and ensuring a smooth and successful experience
· Compose marketing material, manage PR efforts, and create campaign and seasonal ad content
· Coordinate development of Care and Share client stories and testimonials including taking photographs to accompany stories that are featured on the website and in collateral materials as well as create supporting videos.
· Lead the creation of a new website to better communicate Care and Share's work (http://careandshare.org/) and have continued to maintain and oversee content.
· Coordinated a communications audit that resulted in a new collateral system, an annual communication plan, and the new website
· Serve as Care and Share's primary media contact, as well as Public Information Officer for two wide scale disasters (Waldo Canyon and Black Forest fires)
· Lead internal employee morale and satisfaction committee from 2013-2015
· Serve on Feeding America's national planning committee for the Hunger Action Month campaign
· Served previously as Events Manager and Community Relations Director prior to being promoted to current role
Community Board Member · Chancellor's Leadership Class, UCCS · 2011- 2015
Colorado Springs Business Journal Rising Star · 2013
Leadership Pikes Peak Signature Program · Class of 2014 · Community Trustee Awardee
Community Leadership Program Participant · Center for Creative Leadership, 2019
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: