• Operations analysis
• Negotiation Skills
• Event Management
• Product Development
• Customized Display Racks (In-House)
• Real Estate broker of California
Representative Transactions ;
- April 2015 CLEANSHOW2015 in Georgia, Atlanta. Laundry Dry Cleaning Equipment supplying contract with Europe national distributorship and fourteen U.S. state distributors(included three on-going). the main distributors in the United States invited the new session held for new product development.
- West Africa (15 countries) exclusive sole contract - UGCMAC and Company (TOGO, LOME)/1st.proforma invoice issued on May,2015.
- Iceland, national exclusive contracts in progress including United Kingdom. - Separate procedures Hong Kong, Macao regions from China agreement to, Swedish Trading Co.,LTD separate exclusive promotion agreement (annual minimum volume at USD4,000,000 with ten years terms / new contract starts in October 2016 )
- 3 (three)units of Shirts Press Equipment(SM722C) supplied to the British royal family(2014)
- OEM production of the German company Bowe / and Augmenting its design, introduce the product in Europe alone(2014)
- Long Beach Laundry Dry Cleaning Show participation(2013) - Texas exclusive distributor agreement with LoneStar Machinery, Inc.(2013) - Separated East CANADA and West CANADA in CANADA, the characteristics of the focus areas considering two differentiated.
- April 2012 CLEANSHOW2012 Convention Center Las Vegas, California held. - Boston State: New England - Exclusively
- South Carolina and Virginia: Best Equipment - Exclusive contract
- Denver: Dever MAC - parts and equipment delivery and installation service contract - Texas: D & L Machinery - Re-signed contract
- North Carolina: Discount Machinery - promote new contract
- Colorado: Bishon Machinery – top dealer in United States, total sales promotion contract
- Australia and New Zealand signed an exclusive sales agreement in the country Australia / visited for New product specifications, functionality, Performance and demonstration sessions
Eco-friendly and a futuristic technology washing system permitted to apply on individual building property by Irvine Office Company.
- The city of Irvine, the permit department of the City Hall in California and the regional supervisor with the Irvine Office Company / adopted to use SteamJet system as cleaning solutions.
- Long Term Contract Signed with both companies for main maintenance services as exclusive management of the key buildings within the 150 buildings, approx. 1,500,000 square foot. Irvine City
- 4 equal portions Management Project ;
1. Technology Center
2. Executive Business Center - 15 buildings, within the 680,000 square foot, prestige and high-rise buildings.
3. Skypark Business Center – Totaling approximately 100,000 square foot convenient high-rise setting building.
4. Airport Business Center – 75 acres, heavy industrial and retail uses, the center encompass 1,500,000 square foot. with 68 buildings in practical, Irvine Company made a agreement, management in revolutionary wash System / no water discharge, no chemical runoff, with well-trained services to expending max operation required / convert the entire Systems installed in electric vehicles
- The Water District Department of Florida - Rebate Qualification Program passed in successfully and decided by the consent of the rebate program which requires costly and tedious Florida government regulations.
- The Water District Department of Florida agreed in reimbursement program /qualified buyers pay-back $ 2,000 by rebate program / considered environmental-friendly product at SteamJet 500G model. -Joint with The Koll Company for wash system applied in rental industry.
1977 Los Angeles City College B.A. / Marketing
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: