Information Technology Executive with an impressive background in the Legal, Finance, Insurance, Systems Integration industries.
Technology leadership experience including application development, large scale systems deployment and building IT and software development organizations to increase the enterprise value and to assist in the offering / liquidity process for shareholders.
• Expert in the Electronic Discovery and Litigation Technology, Software Development & Product management.
• #13 INC 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies – 2012
• #10 INC 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies – 2003
• #13 INC 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies – 2001
• Managed comprehensive technology security and infrastructure protection programs
• Implemented State-of-the-art web and XML based applications
• Proven track record in developing customer facing technologies
• Successfully assisted multiple companies in the growth and sale of their businesses.Qualification Highlights
• 9 Years as Chief Executive Officer
• 20+ Years proven Technical Leadership - CIO / CTO
• 28+ years Progressive Information Technology Experience
• Increased enterprise market valuations by an average of 30% per year
Lead TPI's client facing technology and client experience teams (Cloud, Compliance, Lit Hold , eDiscovery and document review) development team.
Responsible for building and supporting a petabyte scale ESI/Hold/compliance/Review store geared toward the legal and fortune 1000 markets.
An exceptional track record of building and scaling reliable systems using the latest hardware and software technologies. Working closely with our product and sales team, was responsible for building out intelligent eDiscovery solutions to help our clients better understand the massive amounts of data they have stored.
As a member of senior management, influences change at the highest levels and manages relationships with key stakeholders across multiple business verticals and functions.
With the desire and the vision to take charge, be disruptive and create a culture where out-of- the box thinking and innovation can flourish among a team of best-in-class engineers.
Served as a key participant throughout the entire software development life cycle, has strong execution skills and a demonstrated history of on-time, flawless product delivery.
• Seasoned professional with experience and demonstrable skills in leading innovation programs
• Strong strategic acumen, capable of setting and communicating a vision and leading multiple initiatives
• Conversant with practices to identify consumer needs, apply segmentation, develop positioning and quantify concepts• Skilled in the development of solutions driven by differentiated products, proprietary technology, design and service elements
• Capable of building new go-to-market models that leverage alternate channels and digital/e-com
• Ability to work with internal programs, systems and with external resources/ expertise in partnership relationships
•Enthusiastic champion to propagate Design Thinking and Innovative culture across entire organization
Fostered an environment of constructive change in the modernization and re-branding of 90 year old mega church (12,000+ members).
Developed and implemented a full life cycle online church media program which included live streaming of services, online giving. Modernized the look and feel of the sanctuary in stages over 24 months to evolve to a present better and add visual interest and presentation on camera.
With the other pastors to develop a complete logo and mission statement roll out program. "Growup.Growtogether.Growout"
Created all new printed materials for the entire campus.
Implement weekly member communications from the Lead Pastor to the congregation.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: