Forward-thinking CFO and Controller with over 28 years of experience in financial leadership in both public and private accounting. Specializing in financial decision making and company-wide policy development. Talent for overcoming operational issues and driving proactive improvements. Offering proven track record of exceptional accuracy in reporting and auditing. Strong leader with calm presence and ability to build relationships across all organizational levels. Skilled in managing shareholder and board member relationships with excellent mediation and negotiation skills.
Successfully completed 2 acquisitions in 2008 and 2012.
2008 - $4 million dollar maintenance company
2012 - $15 million dollar landscape construction company
Successfully completed a successful sale of the maintenance division of Marina Landscape, Inc. in 2017. Achieved top dollars and with most profitable structure.
· Collaborating effectively in various litigation proceedings, one which lasted over 15 years.
· Instrumental in negotiating Letters of Understanding, sales documents, legal paperwork, and completing due diligence.
· Successfully completed in two company acquisitions in 2008 ($5M) and 2012 ($20M)
· Involved in a productive and profitable sale of one of our divisions.
· Helped grow sales from $15M to over $110M during her tenure.
· Grew and managed the accounting department from five employees to 12 employees.
· Taken overhead cost from 14% down to 12%.
· Negotiated discounts for early pay, netting the company over $1M in savings each year.
· Negotiated rebates with our credit card vendors, netting the company over $500K.
· Trusted member of our Board of Directors.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: