A renowned physician with more than 15 years of experience in the management of patients' Overweight, Obesity, and Cardiometabolic Disease by providing immediate solutions that include proper diagnosis, treatment, creation of new habits, and healthy lifestyles. Lifelong learner of the latest healthcare innovations and approaches. Talented to identifying needs and opportunities, to later develop and implement new business strategies and innovative solutions. Strategic thinker, problem solver, and change manager. Able to successfully run businesses with great leadership, recognizing and implementing the skills and strengths of the company workers to achieve the results according to the company's philosophy.
· Weight Loss Coaching
· METABOLISM EXPERT
· Health Assessments
· Creative Problem Solving
· Critical Thinking
· Team Management
· Project Management
· Business Development
· Executive Director
· Design and development of a new telemedicine protocol for metabolic & clinical management of Overweight, Obesity, and Cardiometabolic Disease. Thanks to this, a new brand was created: "NBC Live Doctor”, co-founder in conjunction with Dr. Katherine Villoria Medical Director of Natural Body Center IPS. This brand has been able to expand the reach of doctors and therefore, benefit patients worldwide.
· Revenue growth of 47% was achieved in 2020 despite COVID pandemic through.
· Revitalized business plans and realigned company objectives to increase overall profits.
· Reviewed daily financial reports and reconciled accounts to keep information current and accurate.
· Analyzed and determined courses of action to align operations and revenue performance with organizational goals.
· Determined revenue and profit impacts of market strategies and led business direction toward profitable channels.
· Planned and developed Young Body Center Program Version Atlantic Coast – Colombia (2012) and Aesthetic Medicine Service new brands "Araba Clinic" (2010) that allowed the diversification of service portfolio and obtained an increased income.
· Spearheaded brand expansion initiatives by opening 5 locations on the Colombian Atlantic Coast (2 headquarters in Barranquilla – Atlántico; Monteria - Cordoba, Planeta Rica - Cordoba, Sincelejo - Sucre).
· Defined testing protocols, quality assurance initiatives and clinic policies and procedures.
· Monitored industry trends and advances in evidence-based medicine to purchase and utilize innovative equipment while maintaining operating budgets and expenditures.
· Maintained good communication between department heads, medical staff and governing boards by attending board meetings and synchronizing interdepartmental functioning.
· Wrote policies and procedures to establish best medical and administrative practices.
· Developed and actualized strategies to maintain highest standards of care.
· Spearheaded brand expansion initiatives by opening 5 locations on the Colombian Atlantic Coast (Cartagena - Bolivar, Valledupar - Cesar, San Juan - Cesar, Santa Marta - Magdalena, Fundación - Magdalena).
· Expedited resolutions to correct customer problems and complaints.
· Managed business expansion, revenue development and market gains.
· Analyzed regional market trends to discover new opportunities for growth.
· Developed and managed regional sales program and market operations.
· Mentored and trained staff to define and exceed field sales objectives.
· Diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of patients with overweight, obesity and/or cardiometabolic diseases for changes, improvements or need for intervention.
· Promotion of healthy lifestyles and improvement of eating habits.
· Ordered laboratory testing, physical assessments and specialist consults to help diagnose and treat patients.
· Monitored treatment regimens to determine efficacy and adjusted according to results achieved.
· Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics and test results in electronic medical records.
· Worked with patients and families to design care plans.
Equivalent of the U.S degree of Doctor of Medicine earned at a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States. Judgement of Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
· 3.95 Average (Minimum passing grade 3.0 - Maximum grade 5.0).
· PROJECT SUBMITTED TO COMPETITION IN COLCIENCIAS. CHARACTERIZATION OF THE EMOTIONAL RESPONSE AND AUTONOMOUS IN PEOPLE WITH SYNCOPE AND PRESINCOPE ASSOCIATED WITH THE BLOOD DONATION PROCESS. Line of research: Autonomous and Emotionality. Electrocardiography Group - UIS. UIS-UPB Neuroscience Group. Research Group of Autonomous function. Cardiovascular Foundation of Colombia. Department of Internal Medicine - Metropolitan Blood Bank B / sleeve. Bucaramanga - Santander, May 3, 2004. (Call for applications National for the Presentation of Research Projects – Program National Health Science and Technology 2004).
· NATURAL BODY CENTER FLORIDA PROJECT. Preparation, execution, and management. Asthetik Inc USA with the support of Natural Body Center Colombia. November 2016 to date.
· EXTERNAL ADVISOR OF TESIS PROJECT. Feria, S., Rivera, K., Cantillo, K. Descriptive Study of the Efficacy of Chemical Peeling with Mandelic Acid and Lactic Acid as a Depigmenting Treatment in Women with Friction Melanosis in the Armpits and Bikini (Atlántico - Colombia). THESIS WITH HONORABLE MENTION INSTITUTO RICARDO MANZUR. June 2012, Barranquilla - Atlántico.
· NATURAL BODY CENTER ATLANTIC COAST PROJECT. Execution and management. C&C Company SAS with the support of Natural Body Center IPS Colombia. June 2008 - June 2010.
· PROJECT NATURAL BODY CENTER BARRANQUILLA - ATLANTICO. Preparation, execution, and management. O&G Company SAS with the support of Natural Body Center IPS Colombia. June 2007 - June 2008.
· Gonzalez, A. "Alerts in Menopause and its relationship with Obesity." Vive Natural Magazine: "Change habits and regain your health." Natural Body Center IPS. Third Edition, 2020.
· Gonzalez, A. Laserlipolysis: “Uniting the art of sculpting and modeling with laser technology safely.” ENFOQUE Caribe Magazine: “Our North is you.” Year 1 No 24, May 2015. Barranquilla, Colombia.
· Gonzalez, A. Aging of the Eye Contour: “The look, indisputably, the mirror of the soul.” ENFOQUE Caribe Magazine: "Our North is you." Year 1 No 23, May 2015. Barranquilla, Colombia.
· Gonzalez, A., Barrios, A. Taller En Cuerpo Sano. Program for the Childhood Overweight and Obesity Young Body Center Barranquilla. Copyright and Publisher O&G Company SAS. Barranquilla, Colombia. May 2012.
· Gonzalez, A., Barrios, A. Taller Mi Brújula Mágica. Program for the Childhood Overweight and Obesity Young Body Center Barranquilla. Copyright and Publisher O&G Company SAS. Barranquilla, Colombia. January 2012.
· Gonzalez, A., Barrios, A. Taller Equilibrio y Pensamiento. Program for Childhood Overweight and Obesity Young Body Center Barranquilla. Copyright and Publisher O&G Company SAS. Barranquilla, Colombia. January 2012.
· Gonzalez, A., Barrios, A. Taller El Juego de la Mente. Program for the Childhood Overweight and Obesity Young Body Center Barranquilla. Copyright and Publisher O&G Company SAS. Barranquilla, Colombia. November 2011.
· Gonzalez, A., Barrios, A. Taller Mi Verdadero Yo. Program for the Childhood Overweight and Obesity Young Body Center Barranquilla. Copyright and Publisher O&G Company SAS. Barranquilla, Colombia. March 2011.
· Gonzalez, A., Barrios, A. Taller Designing My World. Program for the Childhood Overweight and Obesity Young Body Center Barranquilla. Copyright and Publisher O&G Company SAS. Barranquilla, Colombia. February 2011.
· Echenique, J. Gonzalez, A. Capataz, C. Epidemiological Profile 2004, ESE Hospital Local Cartagena de Indias. February 2005.
· 3D Rejuvenation and Fotona 4D Body Tightening. Erbium laser 2940nm and Neodymium 1064nm. Dr. Luis Mansilla, Fotona Lantin America. Luxo - Fotona, March 13, 2015. Barranquilla, Colombia.
· Speaker in the 10th week of Science, art and Culture. Topic: Overweight and Obesity: "Metabolic diseases". International Institute for Health and. October 27, 2014. Barranquilla, Colombia.
· Total Face Rejuvenation. Administration and Marketing. Dr. Francisco Pérez Atamoros. Colombian Association of Cosmetic Surgery. Barranquilla, April 5 and 6, 2014.
· VI International Symposium on Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine. Colombian Association of Cosmetic Surgery. Barranquilla, April 3 and 4 2014.
· Master Liposculpture. School of Orthostatic Liposculpture (Dr. Giorgio Fisher). Rome - Italy, September 2013.
· Training Program Seminar Export - Goods. Information on Foreign Trade Advisory Zeiki Center. Chamber of Commerce from Barranquilla. October 12, 2012.
· III International Symposium on the Export of New Health Services challenges and opportunities. CES University. Medellin, Antioquia. September 3 and 4, 2012.
· Higher Training Course in Liposuction and Gluteal Lipograft. Endorsed by the President of the Mexican Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Dr. José Luis Salas and the Colombian Association of Cosmetic Surgery. Santiago de Cali, April 28 and 29, 2012.
· V International Symposium on Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine. Colombian Association of Cosmetic Surgery. Santiago de Cali, 26 and 27 April 2012.
· Competitive Leap Plan Program for Micros and Small Businesses Companies established in the Department of Atlántico. SENA - Barranquilla Chamber of Commerce. Barranquilla, Colombia, November 23, 2011.
· Facial Cosmetic Surgery and Minimally Invasive Procedures. Colombian Association of Cosmetic Surgery. Tuluá - Colombia, November 3 to 5, 2011.
· International Course of Higher Education in Lipoplasty and Liposculpture. (Liposuction under local anesthesia in the office). Colombian Association of Cosmetic Surgery. Orlando, Florida - USA, October 20 to 22, 2011.
· II Interactive Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, COLCOME. Cartagena de Indias - Colombia, September 22-24, 2011.
· Pre-Congress Course “Comprehensive rejuvenation: tightening, texture and resurfacing”. II Interactive Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, COLCOME. Hourly intensity: 2hrs. Cartagena de Indias - Colombia, September 23, 2011.
· Updating Course "Liposuction assisted by energy". II Interactive Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, COLCOME. Hourly intensity: 2hrs. Cartagena de Indias - Colombia, September 23, 2011.
· XXI Argentine Congress of Aesthetic Medicine. Society Argentina of Aesthetic Medicine, SOARME. Buenos Aires, Argentina, March 25 to 27, 2011.
· Marketing in the Aesthetics Industry. Sponsored by Estética Link and Clinik Renova. Bogota D.C. - Colombia, September 01, 2010.
· International Course in Dermatoesthetics. Differential Clinical Diagnosis Dermatoesthetic Protocols and Facial and Body Treatments. CCEDI (Integrated Cosmetology, Cosmiatrics, Aesthetics and Dermatology). Autonomous City of Buenos Aires-Argentina, August 30 and 31, 2010.
· Master Aesthetic Medicine. Center for Comprehensive Training in Esthetic Medicine (Comprehensive Training Center in Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Medicine. Resolution No. 2763751, Argentina). Dr. Adrian Pelegrin. Buenos Aires - Argentina, April 24, 2010.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: