Facility Manager and Customer Service Professional
with extensive experience building long-term client
relations while supervising daily operations of 105,000
sq. ft. centers. Proven success in managing multiple
employees and departments while remaining focused
on meeting a sales quota. Focused individual
determined by a desire for leading and developing
teams. Refined, sharpened, and perfected leadership
skills, interpersonal communication, technical
expertise, and negotiation strategies to set positions.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively with little
to no supervision. Present with a solution-oriented
mindset and an optimistic outlook when approaching
difficult situations. Delivers exceptional customer
service and superb communication skills to increase
- Established rapport with guests through individualized client consultations of needs and history, resulting in monthly pre-booking average of 80%.
- Demonstrated consistently outstanding performance generating and increasing center's monthly wax services by $10,000 and monthly product sales by $400.
- Maintained strong knowledge base of European Wax Center's product portfolio, Strut 365TM, and in-center promotions and savings with Wax Pass packages.
- Excelled in constructing feedback systems, performing up to 30 daily follow-up phone calls/e-mails to existing and potential guests, to increase guest retention.
- Optimized use of company resources to create informative presentations for marketing campaigns and B2B community outreach events to establish long-lasting partnerships.
- Sourced and trained Front Desk Associates and Wax Specialists while remaining responsible for managing the guest Reservation book and opening/closing procedures of center.
- Provided exceptional customer service and skincare treatments to all guests, while resolving any inter-departmental conflicts and informing upper management when needed.
- Designed, completed, and approved requests for National Letters of Intent to sign with the University for incoming athletes.
- Operated directly under the Athletic Compliance Director to provide general administrative/clerical support, assist with compliance audits, and monitor all eligibility functions for each athlete.
- Complied with enforced rules and regulations of the University and NCAA, while frequently attending workshops and meetings to remain well informed.
- Combined management skills with technical expertise to record current records for all compliance areas, including team rosters and campus visitations.
- Excelled in developing innovative solutions such as the, "2016 Media Guide for Athletics" while reconciling monthly P-cards and tracking approved Practice Logs.
- Prepared meeting minutes and edited subcontractor proposals, project punch list, transmittals and memorandums for organizational support.
- Performed accounts receivable duties, including invoicing, researching charge backs, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Monitored 105,000 sq. ft. Recreation Center while supervising 38 Aggie employees, to help ensure safety and compliance of patrons and staff.
- Assisted in hiring of over 21 qualified students for the Fieldhouse and new Utah State University Campus Recreational Center.
- Participated in development of policies and procedures, constructed "Employee of the Month Program" to recognize and promote exceptional effort, and attended monthly staff meetings.
- Engaged student participant registration, activity monitoring, payment collection, and registration management for fitness classes.
- Encouraged open communication to attain mutual understandings between all employee and staffing issues and concerns.
- Developed sales strategies and coached staff on selling tactics to maintain high percentage of membership classes, nutrition assessments and personal training sessions.
- Promptly attended to guest needs concerning fitness room, locker room and relaxation area.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: