Multi-talented Center Manager consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Organized Virtual Assistant dedicated to improving accuracy and efficiency by maintaining and developing administrative and procedural processes. Focused and communicative individual possessing superb data entry, time management and customer service skills.
• Full supervisory responsibility for recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, salary adjustments, and termination of direct reports
• Quality Assurance and Patient Care
• Support Interventionist and clinical team to deliver high-quality interventional and surgical care and outcomes
• Ensure compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations including but not limited to appropriate NFPA Life Safety regulations, CMS, OSHA, JCAHO, EPA, radiology safety
• Assist with creation and implementation of any corrective action needed as a result of internal or external quality assurance, or as required by OSHA/JCAHO or other governing agencies
• Coordinate communication with dialysis facilities in community on a monthly basis to monitor outcomes and to schedule community educational outreach activities
• Know, understand, and comply with all SKI clinical and business policies and procedures
• Communication and Relationship Management with Physician Practice (s)
• Able to manage unique dynamic of being employed by SKI and contracted to physician practices in access center
• Manage center budget and inventory relative to patient volume; implement policies and procedures as established by SKI management
• Ensure compliance with State or Federal Regulations of the injury prevention and safety training programs
• Report or document all teammate injuries according to established policy and procedures
• Comply with Adverse Occurrence Reporting procedures and timely reporting requirements
• Ensure that all supplies are ordered, inventory maintained, stored and used in accordance with Lifeline process and procedures
• Monitor the operational status of all medical equipment and immediately notifies supplier and the Director of SAM of any malfunctioning equipment, in particular the C-arm Imaging machine.
• Oversee scheduling of patients
• Perform administrative support activities such as filing, faxing and other administrative tasks
• Promptly answers incoming calls and routes them appropriately
• Maintains inventory of office supplies
• Assist as liaison between physicians and referring facilities
• Make certain results are sent to the referring doctor and other facilities as appropriate
• Verifies patient insurance and obtains referrals as necessary
• Coordinates dialysis treatments for patients as requested by the doctor
• Sets up transportation for patients as needed and appropriate
• Maintain patient confidentiality and adheres to all requirements under HIPAA
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the doctor or the manager
• Assist clinical team with patient and procedure room preparation and post-procedure clean-up.
• Assist in interventional procedures by operating C-Arm
• Maintain sterile field during procedures and notify interventionalist of any break in sterile procedure which may compromise procedure or patient safety
• Count needles, sponges and instruments as required; track use of medications and supplies during procedures.
• Responsible for providing patient care service in the back-office setting, including medical assistant type duties as well as performing x-rays.
• These duties include, but are not limited to, assisting the provider with exams, procedures and other processes related to direct patient care under direct supervision and performing phlebotomy, injections, ear lavage, EKG, medication administration, triage, vitals, splinting, urine drug testing and strep testing.
· Administrative support
· Patient Scheduling
· Speak Spanish
· Insurance prior authorization request
· Direct patient care
· IV start
· 12 lead EKG
· Wound care
· X-rays/ Fluoroscopy
Certifications / Licenses
ARRT 486179 Exp 2/28/2021
Arizona licenses 16112 Exp 2/28/2021
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: