Twenty years experience working in the community with the Youth At Risk Teen Population.
Good rapport with my clients and their families.
Adaptable and friendly and team player with comprehensive background in crisis communications and media relations management
American Red Cross
Adult CPR\ AED, Child CPR, and First Aid Certificate ID: GPJ2DP
Certified Arthritis Exercise Instructor
Northern Virginia Food Manager License L-26300
Class A Drivers License
Certified Arthritis Foundation Exercise Instructor - implemented several on-going exercise programs for older adults of varying abilities and cultures; promoted physical fitness to all levels by implementing modified and adapted activities for adults and seniors that function at varying levels; established "Flex Friday's" to stimulate and enhance muscle tone and physical agility for circulation and mobility.
1. Team-Player with excellent communication skills
2. Class A Driver's License (Clean DMV record)
3. Great hand skills and quick learner
4. Basic knowledge of PC and computer software
5. Flexible, reliable and dependable hard-worker
6. Motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn
7. Professional appearance, attitude and demeanor
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: