Goal-driven and enthusiastic graduate of Texas A&M University-Kingsville, eager to contribute to individual and team success through hard work, superior communication skills and excellent organizational skills. Proficient in-depth knowledge of human biology, data collecting, and high patient satisfaction. Natural leadership abilities and a strong eye for detail. Skilled relationship-builder, driven to achieve positive results by utilizing my problem-solving abilities to address challenges. Skilled at improving processes, maximizing team productivity and reducing costs to achieve sustainable operations. Looking for the opportunity to develop techniques and experience at an innovative medical spa as a sales manager.
· Certified EKG Technician with experience in fast-paced and challenging hospital environment.
· Driven to provide highly accurate and exceptional patient care.
· Analytical and detail-oriented professional with strong communication interpersonal and time management abilities.
· Collected all pertinent data and calculations to aid the physician in interpreting results.
· Exceptional at tracking requests and documenting all actions correctly.
· Works effectively in critical situations to complete assessments.
· Inspected and maintained medical device equipment daily.
· Prepared patients for X-rays, electrocardiograms, suture removal and dressing changes.
· Attended required training, education and meetings.
· Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
· Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
· Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
· Tested and recorded blood glucose levels.
· Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding and elimination.
· Performed procedures and uses equipment as delegated by a licensed professional, including blood draws, foley catheter removal and EKGs.
· Assisted nurses with wound care for pressure ulcers, bed sores, and surgical site wounds.
· Identify and meet the needs and requirements of existing and new customers.
· Offer product knowledge and provide superior customer service in order to build and maintain lasting successful relationships with customers.
· Take charge in marketing strategies as well as staying on top of any promotions or alterations within the company to remain on top of the ever changing market.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Exercise high level of innovative strategies and persuasiveness, while managing and coordinating supplies needed to maintain success and excellence.
· Direct and coordinate activities in order to increase distribution and purchase of products.
· Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
· Created detailed expense reports and requests for capital expenditures.
· Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
· Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
· Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
· Greeted numerous visitors, including VIPs, vendors and interview candidates.
· Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
· Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: