Responsible [job title] with excellent communication skills demonstrated by [number] years of teaching experience.Results-oriented fifth grade teaching professional talented in accurately assessing, recording and communicating student progress with corresponding students and guardians.
Recipient of the Be Great Have Fun Award in 2007Material Development
Responsible for New Hire Training, other training for the Call Center
Specialist/Sr - Responsible for delivering quality new hire training programs to Call Center teams and communicating policies and procedures to the organization.
Instructional Design and Curriculum Developer - Responsible for developing and maintaining instructional and reference-based end-user materials - includes curriculum design, course development, and content delivery based on project/business need.
- Developed and published weekly newsletter on new polices and procedures for the Call Center based on new regulatory polices and business enhancements
- Developed and maintained the New Hire Training Manual for the Call Center
- Developed reference materials for various areas - received 2 Service Star awards for work on Operations Team documentation used in preparation for an audit.
- Supported Defined Benefit integration efforts by developing learning curriculum and facilitating training delivery for DB Call Center team to master skills and knowledge required to handle DB-related calls from participants using J.P. Morgan phone systems.
- Supported client conversion efforts by partnering directly with the client to develop a learning curriculum and facilitate training delivery for their representatives to handle participant calls using J.P. Morgan Systems.
Responsible for education and communication of new and enhanced products and services to internal and external partners.
- Provided oversight for training and communication plans for internal on new Nonqualified Plan Platform
- Provided oversight for training and communication plans for internal teams for two system (Omni) Upgrades
- Developed numerous reference materials to support product and service enhancements to include handouts, manuals, CBTs using Captivate and Brainshark
- Regularly delivered company presentations on new and changing products and services on standing weekly call
- Worked with Business Use Case resources and business SMEs to develop and document BUCs for new Re-enrollment Implementation and QDRO Services
My Sister's Keeper - Program Coordinator
Kansas City Employee Networking Group - Chair
Urban Financial Services Coalition - Vice President of Programs, Chapter President
Ujima/BOLD - Communications Chair, President, Advisor
Instructional Design and E-Learning Professionals' Group
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: