Cheerful and upbeat professional with history of exceeding customer service expectations. Calm and composed in stressful situations and capable of reducing customer dissatisfaction through acknowledgment, decisive communication and focused solutions.
• Smile and provide prompt, accurate and friendly service while engaging customers to create a positive shopping experience
• Greet each customer and uses his or her name whenever possible
• Unload customers' groceries from cart to belt-unload items for ease of bagging such as grouping cold items together
• Check the bottom of every cart and under all baby seats for items before completing an order
• Follow correct bagging procedures for the correct use of bags by type
• Scan customers' order and handles the payment transaction, per standard practice
• Avoid personal conversations with other associates when customers are present
• Follow procedures in handling cash, checks, coupons, gift cards, partner cards, food stamps and WIC vouchers
• Follow procedures for refunds and error correction
• Make every attempt to maintain accurate cash control
• Follow procedures and performs overrides
• Identify customers needing assistance and offers to take the customer's order to their car
• Maintain alertness and calls for assistance when needed to service customers per service standards
• Check prices quickly and accurately
• Is courteous and helpful to other associates
• Wear the Food Lion uniform with apron, complete with name badge, when on duty, has a neat and clean appearance while adhering to the Food Lion dress code
• Retrieve shopping carts from the parking lot and cart corrals utilizing the tether strap per standard practice
• Ensure work station and front end area of the store has a neat and clean presentation
• Report any register malfunction to the Customer Service Manager or MOD
• Ensure the MVP savings center KIOSK is filled with paper and properly working
• Adhere to all company guidelines, policies and standard practices
• Observe and correct all unsafe conditions that could cause associate or customer accidents
• Notify QA of any cleaning issues or maintenance required on front end
• Successfully complete computer based training (CBT) and training aid courses
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
• Maintains security of all cash.
• Protects all company assets.
• Maintains a high level of good customer service.
• Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
• Receives merchandise.
• Assist with unloading trucks.
• Works in a safe manner.
• Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: