Well-qualified administrative professional with remarkable typing skills, data entry expertise and goal-oriented mentality. Proficient in updating daily logs, investigating discrepancies and managing records. Focused on maximizing service, accuracy and efficiency and comfortable working with little oversight.
• Schedules patient appointments appropriately according to scheduling and payor protocols
• Gathers information and relates that information efficiently and effectively to appropriate departments
• Monitors provider schedules to identify errors or opportunities for improved schedule efficiencies
• Acts as a patient liaison with other departments
• Attends to requests and actions from other departments in a timely and professional way
• Monitors and responds to department voicemail, patient portal messages, and after-hours messages
• Stays up to date on organizational changes as it relates to core responsibilities
• Seeks and supports changes in department workflow processes, suggests improvements, and participates in organized efforts to improve service levels
• Provides service in support of Patient Centered Medical Home model of care (Team-Based Care)
• Uses EHR system efficiently and effectively
• Maintains patient confidentiality as required by HIPAA in all daily work
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: