Well-qualified administrative professional with remarkable typing skills, data entry expertise and goal-oriented mentality. Proficient in updating daily logs, investigating discrepancies and managing records. Focused on maximizing service, accuracy and efficiency and comfortable working with little oversight. Bilingual Customer Service Representative quickly and effectively resolves complaints and issues. Well-trained and composed in busy call center settings.
• Schedules patient appointments appropriately according to scheduling and payor protocols
• Gathers information and relates that information efficiently and effectively to appropriate departments
• Monitors provider schedules to identify errors or opportunities for improved schedule efficiencies
• Acts as a patient liaison with other departments
• Attends to requests and actions from other departments in a timely and professional way
• Monitors and responds to department voicemail, patient portal messages, and after-hours messages
• Stays up to date on organizational changes as it relates to core responsibilities
• Seeks and supports changes in department workflow processes, suggests improvements, and participates in organized efforts to improve service levels
• Provides service in support of Patient Centered Medical Home model of care (Team-Based Care)
• Uses EHR system efficiently and effectively
• Maintains patient confidentiality as required by HIPAA in all daily work.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: