Reliable and professional customer service representative. Successful in applying strong communication and problem resolution skills to each customer. Solid history of surpassing productivity and quality targets in high-volume settings. Skillful in building long-lasting, loyal customer relationships.
Current Member of the Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society
References upon request
Responsible for maintaining all incoming calls from the TV Network and assisting partners with questions, orders, donations and other needs.
Responsible for monitoring and distributing all incoming calls that the company receives, as well as providing exceptional service and assistance.
· Supervised and the main point of contact for phlebotomy services:
o scheduled and recorded appointment dates
o Sent out draw kits
o Followed up with patients and/or phlebotomists
· Assisted the clinical and laboratory team in providing ETAs, lab updates and other communications to physicians and/or patients
· Partnered with the billing department in providing company CPT Codes, institutional and cash pricing and out-of-pocket costs
· Proactively managed client correspondence and recorded all tracking and communications.
· Followed up, daily with physician offices to assist with problematic/ delayed orders
· Resolved all issues efficiently and enhanced customer satisfaction
· Faxed, mailed and emailed patient reports to HIPPA authorized personnel
· Set up both new physicians into existing accounts, as well as new organizations into the system
· Filtered and forwarded calls to the correct department/ personnel
Collaborated with the Sales and Accounting Department in managing current member's accounts.
Worked as a team lead and assisted with management in generating sales through customer service.
Youth with a Mission (YWAM) – University of the Nations, Kona, HI
September 2019 – March 2020
Volunteered in a six-month Christian discipleship training school. Spent the first 3 months in Kona, Hawaii where I trained on how to minister to people (how to share the gospel, pray for people, encourage, etc.). On top of that, I learned practical skills such as basic medical training from certificated nurses. The second three months was spent in Eastern Africa on an outreach in Kenya and Uganda.
· Pulled weeds, planted trees/fruits/vegetables at local churches, homeless shelters, schools, and other local businesses
· Aided in a homeless shelter feeding and provided basic medical aid.
· Volunteered at child's homes and schools by cooking meals, planting trees, hand-wash and dried children's laundry, cleaning the facilities, painted classing rooms, and provided teachings and performances
· Worked with local churches and did door to door ministry, evangelism, children's ministry, community feedings and provided sermons and performances
· Ministered in prisons, juvenile detention centers and universities
· Serviced at the Rhino Refugee Camp in Arua , Uganda
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: