Enthusiastic Master's of Science Candidate with a concentration in Finance, eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of Financial Analysis, Accounting, Strategic Planning and Business Operations, as well as, training in Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, Access and various platforms, including Oracle & SAP. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate.
• Analyze real estate investment opportunities by building financial models
• Review monthly reports - check variances, cash balances/bank rec's & cash flows/AP
• Monitor accuracy of commercial billing – rent increases/escalations/lease expenses
• Make necessary re-classifications and reconcile balance sheet accounts
• Prepare cash flow and funding analysis for capital project costs as requested by Clients
• Prepare annual budgets
• Ensure smooth operation of the day to day business by taking on ownership for finance/accounting related actions
• Manage and execute standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis
• Works jointly with IT Managers to create detailed project work plans for software development and enhancement projects - Including the implementation of Quickbooks
• Work with Director of finance and VP of Finance on project planning analysis for new construction and existing luxury condominiums and properties
• Maintain and build new client relationships
• Developed robust relationships with income-producing real-estate clients.
• Reviewed company's strategic plans and developed departmental goals and standards to support vision.
• Created monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting packages
• Assisted in compiling consolidated annual budgets (develop templates, assumptions, analyses and reports), forecasts (templates and set frequency and levels of detail), and performance management (development of key performance indicators, setting of target, and analysis/reporting)
• Created monthly cash flow projections for the consolidated corporate and emerging markets portfolio
• Developed portfolio level financial models, reports, graphs, metrics and other analysis
• Prepared actual versus budget variance analysis
• Reviewed underwriting models, project waterfalls and forecasts
• Managed and analyze process variations that can lower project margins and performance. Integrate and centralize project management platform to foster standardization of processes such as change management, scheduling, costing, and project reporting. These also include improving project team productivity, lower project losses, and a higher instance of projects that get completed on time and under budget.
• Drive standardization and process improvement among different regional pricing teams for all reporting and forecasting related activities
• Forecasted the demand, cost and revenue for future projects and determine probability of the opportunity. Analyze the company's performance by project and staff to determine capacity for new hires, and number of projects, as well as, a target value for future year(s).
• Negotiated and execute contracts for all new construction and engineering projects (~$1.2M monthly revenue) – ensuring our continued competitive advantage. As well as, to ensure optimal budget estimates & Complete project/analysis requests
• Managed the invoice reconciliation process & ensure internal audit compliance
• Worked with the CFO to build company-wide budgets and forecasts related to revenue and expenses
• Partnered with VP of FP&A to develop financial models and analyses for internal new business development, cost savings projects, capital expenditure evaluation, competitive benchmarking, valuation, capital structure, partnerships and/or M&A.
• Analyzed performance trends, create performance milestones and develop ROI models for newand existing services.
• Provide cost, capacity, schedule planning and project management support for the engineering team and other duties as assigned.
• Power Point presentations weekly, monthly and quarterly showing revenue, budget data analysis and forecast models, to shareholders that determine the health of the business and serve upper level management with the information they need to make strategic, operational, and tactical decisions. Roles in this area tackle a dynamic array of issues often focusing on changes and adjustments to the underlying business.
• Developed forecasting tools to analyze revenue variance, business pipeline and industry trends.
• Determined the cost of operations by establishing standard costs using value analysis and collecting operational data. Prepared the quarterly and annual budget for associated facilities' cost centers, and worked with team to create monthly accrual/forecast/variance analysis reports. Prepared budget reports; tracked maintenance expenditures, per contracted and non-contracted members.
• Managed the daily invoice reconciliation process. Researched discrepancies and worked with facilities to solve as soon as possible so as to not interfere with patient care.
• Ensured budget compliance with member bids on-contract, off-contract and special requests. Analyzed, verified, tracked and reported financial indicators (registration dates, accounts receivables, account coding and charging, cash flow, budgets, GL, P&L, statistical data and reserves). Tracked and reported statistical variances. Designed, developed and modified systems and procedures to enhance departmental processing.
• Guided cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; provided trends and forecasts; explained processes and techniques; recommended actions that increased the business' performance.
• Improved financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management. Increased productivity by developing automated accounting applications (auto-create); coordinated information requirements by syncing systems to implement changes in procurement and materials management.
• Consolidated day-to-day Purchase order transactions, spend analysis on budgets, purchase order amount and received amount, including line item rejections and lost budgets
• Activated and expired contracts, completed RFP bids, analyzed tier structure, etc.
• Built library of models and reusable knowledge-base assets to produce consistent and streamlined business intelligence results.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: