Dedicated Building Engineer oversees necessary installations, repairs and maintenance for physical infrastructure and equipment. Proactively maintains compliance with regulatory and organizational guidelines, working with management, and other vendors to assess critical safety threshold levels and lead preventative maintenance. Hands-on oversight for completing pivotal construction tasks. Detailed management of electrical and mechanical systems and equipment to address mandates.
· Completed continuing education in CBRE Tech Advancement Program - Root Cause Analysis (Specialized)
· Completed continuing education in CBRE Tech Advancement Program - Electrical (Specialized)
· Completed continuing education in CBRE Tech Advancement Program - Refrigeration DX Systems (Specialized)
· Completed continuing education in CBRE Tech Advancement Program - Refrigeration Chillers
· Completed continuing education in CBRE Tech Advancement Program - Lubrication (Specialized)
· State of Ohio Fire Alarm License
· Cabletron Systems Basic Ethernet 802.3 Course - This course covered the basic operating principles of Ethernet and IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD.
· SkillPath Inc. Managing Multiple Projects, Objectives and Deadlines - This course was designed to help increase personal and professional productivity when working with one or more projects with multiple priorities.
· SEICOR & BISCSI FDDI and Cabling Design and Implementation Class - This class covered the general theory of fiber optics, network topologies and their applications, cable types, designs and selections, splices and termination methods and selections. Its also covered cable placement and splice point considerations, verifying fiber performance and electronics compatibility, and cable system testing methods.
· At&t Network Systems SYSTIMAX PDS Installation and Maintenance - This course provided and overview of the At&T PDS terminology, concepts, standards, and components. It covered methods of installation, interconnecting communications devices such as data terminals, analog and digital phone lines, and personal computers. It also covered a thorough explanation of the copper media products, cabling, 110 cross-connect components, test equipment, BALUN adapters, fiber components, splicing, testing of copper, LC & SC terminations and mechanical splices.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: