Quality-driven Maintenance Professional and Supervisor with 17 years of experience in automotive and commercial transportation maintenance and repair. Possessing strong communication, organizational, customer service, leadership, multi tasking and time management skills. Ability to work independently and within teams in fast paced, high volume work environments.
• Manage preventative maintenance scheduling, quality, and customer satisfaction
• Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel
• Hire, train, and evaluate personnel
• Assure that each direct report understands the company objectives
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business
• Direct and supervise associates engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or performing specific services, such as pumping gasoline for customers
• Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties
• Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign associates to specific duties
• Attend company meetings to exchange product information and coordinate work activities with other departments
• Prepare sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments
• Formulate pricing policies according to profitability requirements
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: