Flexible Accountant who adapts easily with constant accounting processes and technology. Efficient and flexible to work under minimum supervision to accommodate responses to financial inquiries, schedule reports and deadlines. Capable of handling excellent professional relationship with both colleagues and clients. Knowledgeable in Microsoft office, Oracle, Outlook and internet applications.
Branch Accountant09/2004 to 04/2015Philippine Savings BankManila, Philippines
- Records, classifies, summarizes and analyses all branch transactions for the purpose of monitoring the branches Financial Statements and conditions in accordance with the established bank policies and the required turnaround times.
- Reconciliation of transactions and monitoring of Subsidiary Ledger / General Ledger balances and movements of all accounts in the assigned branches Trial balance.
- Booking of entries and adjustments and processing of transactions in the Integrated Financial Accounting System (IFAS)
- Ensure reconciliation of all accounts in the branches Trial Balance
- Send daily exceptions report to the branch and to advice the Branch Service Control Officer for adjustments in the interbranch transactions erroneously posted.
- Coordinate with branch Service Control Officer on the discrepancies or float items noted during the branch reconciliation of transactions.
- Perform as branch Accountant back up in the event of Continuity Business Plan Activation of people loss scenario.
- Provide Unit Heads monthly reports or schedules on outstanding Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, Shortages and Overages, Temporary Accounts and others.
- Ensure that all processes transactions and decisions adhere to established bank policies and that the required turnaround time are met.
- Generates and monitor various reports and schedules on all cash transactions in the branch.
- Callback and verifies accuracy of debit and credit adjustment.
- Verify the completeness of transactions as per document basis.
- Report irregularities and deviations from company's policies