Data-driven supply chain professional proficient in collecting, reviewing and utilizing information about all areas of the supply chain Adept at tracking and modeling data, developing trend forecasts and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of supply, labor and production concerns. Six sigma greenbelt certified. Actively looking for full-time opportunities in Supply Chain & Logistics, Business and Data Analytics.
Related Coursework - Advanced Supply Chain Engineering, Business Analytics & Research, Data Wrangling with Python, Logistics for Supply Chain, Operations Planning & Control, Leading Six Sigma Improvement Process, etc.
Related Coursework - Computer Drafting, Programming in C & C++, Operations Research, Production & Operations Management, Quality Control & Reliability Engineering, etc.
Study & review the supply chain model to improve response time for LAM research (Dec'19)
• Worked with a team of 2 to study supplier impact on the value chain, strategies to maintain optimum inventory considering fluctuating demand by using project management and network optimization models, procurement design for critical component for single-source products by decision tree analysis and suggestions for decreasing supplier lead time on response time to customer demand.
Lean Improvement on a restaurant chain - New India Bazaar (May'19) & Panda Express (Dec'18)
• Using the DMAIC principles, dug deep into the food management process of the Panda Express outlet to understand the food wastage.
• Executed Lean principles for identifying, designing and carrying out continuous process improvement using process flow charts demonstrating the FIFO method, FMEA, VSM, 5S initiative, Kanban, Ishikawa & Six Sigma methodology to formulate a solution to reduce the waste percentage by 60%.
Production Plan for A.K. Enterprise (Dec'18)
• Assuming the role of part-time industrial engineers and with the demand of four products, forecasted demand for five weeks using time-series, causal forecasting, and neural networks methods .
• Compared production cost of each of the product using Level & Chase policies of aggregate planning to choose the most economic approach.
• With the given BOM, prepared an MRP and MPS report for the products and sub-products.
• Developed scheduling using ProModel Simulation.
Six Sigma Greenbelt Certificate
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: