Goal-oriented associate dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Efficient and ambitious clerk with specialized knowledge in quality standards and clerical duties.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good Time Management
- Strong problem solver
- Skilled Researcher Effective Multi-tasking abilities
- Good communication skills
- Resourceful - Able to prioritize effectively
- Dedication & Enthusiasm
Billing Representative10/2017 － 12/2019Company NameCity, State
- Evaluated customer account information to assess current issues and determine potential solutions.
- Informed customers about billing procedures, processed payments and provided payment option setup assistance.
- Greeted customers to facilitate services, determine service needs and accurately input orders into electronic systems.
- Set up and activated customer accounts.
- Consulted with customers to determine best methods to resolve service and billing issues.
- Documented conversations with customers to track requests, problems and solutions.
- Input data into digital system for recordkeeping.
- Evaluated accounts for payment compliance and contacted customers.
- Worked with outside parties to obtain payments and solve problems.
Shipping Support / Clerk / Coach Trainer09/2016 － 09/2017Company NameCity, State
- Processing merchandise, verifying attributes, preparing items for shipping, checking order accuracy and completion Verifying shipping/labeling information to ensure accuracy of orders and products Ticketed / Selected items for shipping, made sure correlating documents are with products.
- Maintained files for shipping records / routed products to specific departments/ ship centers.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as invoices,orders to verify accuracy.
- Assisted in physically moving incoming items to designated areas to be moved to specific shipping centers from the DC.
- Operated a pallet jack to move products into specified locations or on trucks.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Recorded damaged or defective items and followed company damages policy by using effective communication and utilizing general resources.
- Deliver or route materials to departments using jack, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Comprehensive knowledge of inventory control, warehouse operations, and purge reports.
Quality Production Associate /Cabinet Finisher06/2013 － 09/2016Company NameCity, State
- Responsible for supporting the manufacturing operations consistently demonstrating the Five Traits for success & The Four Basics Planned for complete delivery and on time, ensured our quality was meeting or exceeding customers' expectations, and provided fashionable kitchen and bath products at competitive prices.
- Revised and Reviewed specifications for accuracy and completion, updated (SOS) Standard Operations Sheets Prepare raw materials for processing ie.
- Organizers, wood hoods, corbels, wine racks Effectively used hand sander, drill gun, and hand sprayer for clear coating.
- Prepared and assembled materials.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
- Outbound ship packages, following carrier specifications, packaged finished product Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Exhibit & enforce the MBCI Safety Awareness culture of the Four Basics Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders in the finish department and shipping area.
Administrative Assistant / Controller02/2009 － 02/2013Company NameCity, State
- Managed office team efforts, planned meetings and supported sales associates Answered multi-line phones, scheduled & confirmed appointments, handled filing/faxing duties for the company Consistently completed task and problem solving in a timely fashion Coordinated and responded to complex customer telecommunications requests, resulting in increased sales and customer satisfaction Organized and planned Primax Home Improvement Center/ THV networking and advertising services, including MJT system, and fair booths for promotional purposes, ordered business cards, assisted in web design.
- Communicated assigned duties to sales representatives, giving detail oriented information for the estimations, repairs, demonstrations, and sales of THV products.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Processed financial documents including contracts, expense reports and invoices.
05/2003Associate of Arts:Daymar Business College - Information TechnologyCity
Some College (No Degree):Daymar College - Business Office ManagementCity