Hardworking Billing Representative eager to contribute to customer and business needs by leveraging top strengths in organization, prioritization and communication. Adept at generating bills, entering data and resolving discrepancies. Ready to take on new professional challenges. Skilled Billing Representative well-versed in billing practices, account monitoring and collections. Builds rapport with customers, solving diverse problems and obtain payments. Knowledgeable about preparing invoices, processing payments and pursuing past-due balances. Well-versed in accurately coding different types of bills for clear recordkeeping and tracking. Team-oriented, dependable and performance-driven.
Customer Service Representative Skills, Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.
• I work in tier 2 email, for the Shop Your Way department.
• The main focus of my work in this department is helping members with any problems they may have with their accounts.
• I will assist the member if they do not receive the points for a purchase, or if a coupon they used did not trigger correctly.
• I also help support the tier 1 agents, and answer any questions that they may have to ensure that the members always receive the adequate assistance.
• I will work with our tier 2 inbound team if they have any questions that pertain to my work on the email team.
• The department receives a high volume of email's that are sent in to us from all of our members and it is imperative that we are able to respond to all members in a timely manner.
• On the email team, we have to use deductive reasoning to solve the member's problems on their first contact, when there is limited information given on the issue
Customer Service Representative Skills.
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
• Interpreted company policies to workers and enforced safety regulations.
• Suggested changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, and work crew.
• Analyzed and resolved work problems and assisted workers in solving work problems.
• Successfully managed a 7-person team in running a retail operation.
• Trained new workers.
• Conferred with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
• Responsible for opening/closing of the store, bank deposits, paperwork, and unloading of truck.
• Performed activities of the workers supervised, when needed.
Sales associate to manager.
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Multi-tasking
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: