Resourceful System Administrator consistently responds to wide range of technical challenges with focused and creative approach. Highly effective at problem solving and decision making. 8 Years of progressive IT experience.
• Operating Systems:Windows 10, Windows server 2019,2016, 2012 R2, and 2008, Unix/Linux
• Cloud Platform: Microsoft Azure
• Virtualizations: Citrix XenServer 7.x /6.x, VMware and Hyper V
• Databases: SQL server 2016/2017, MS Access, Oracle 11.x/12.x
• Server Setup: Active directory domain controllers, DNS, DHCP, Key management server (KMS), SQL servers, Citrix XenDesktop Infrastructure, SCCM and WSUS server.
• Languages: PowerShell Scripting, Azure CLI, ARM template in Jason format, SQL, Python,html
• Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, RDP, FTP, TCP/IP, SSL, UDP
• Other Tools: MS-office 2010/2016, Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server Management Studio, TeamViewer, PowerBI, Microsoft 365 administration.
• Working as cloud administration on Microsoft Azure environments, involved in Azure ADConnect configuring virtual machines, Storage accounts and Azure resource groups.
• Experience with cloud computing and Virtualization
• Strong Endpoint device support experience (i.e desktop computers, laptops, Surface hubs, Surface Pro)
• Administrator Azure AD users, groups, and devices, and participate in migration between on-premises and Azure AD through AD connect.
• Experience with Microsoft 365 and office 365, including Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Exchange Online.
• Hands on experience with Unix/Linux environment.
• Working experience with Git and GitHub repositories
• Administrator on physical server and virtual servers using virtualization technology using Hyper-V, Xenserver and VMware.
• Perform automation tasks in PowerShell, Azure CLI and JSON form ARM templates.
• Deployment of Virtual Machines to Virtual Networks using Azure portal or PowerShell.
Working Experience with Microsoft Azure Administrator like configuring availability sets, virtual machine scale set(VMSS) with load balancers, Virtual networks, network security group (NSG), Docker and Kubernetes.
• Configuration of Azure Virtual Networks, Subnets, DHCP, DNS, Network Security Groups, Load Balancers, Front door, Application Gateway, and Traffic manager.
• Provision, manage and monitor storage accounts.
• Ability to install Operating System on Servers and Devices
• Ability to work on IoT devices.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (R&S) # CSCO12856278
MCSA (Windows server 2012) # MS0616318754
MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) Certificate# G347-3667 Microsoft Azure Admin (AZ-104) # MS0616318754
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: