Experienced Implementation and Client Support Professional skilled in multitasking on complex projects. Knowledgeable handling client consultations, project assessments, systems configurations, implementations, client training, sales product demonstrations, and troubleshooting. Over 15 years of experience in SaaS environment.
Manage team of 4 Implementation Specialists tasked with providing seamless transition to our full service HRIS platform. Responsible to delivering outstanding results in high volume, fast paced environment and maintaining book of business as needed to ensure success of the division.
Promoted to the position of Director of the Client Success Group, charged with meeting or exceeding our established Client Retention goals and increasing our client's overall satisfaction. This role is responsible for handling high level service escalations, Account Management for our key accounts, benefit renewals, and strategic consultations to ensure clients successful utilization of our cloud based HRIS platform and services.
· Deliver renewal increases to at risk clients at Open Enrollment. Consult with clients to offer alternatives and ensure final result meets client's needs.
Recruited by COO to develop the Implementation Department with focus on scalable and repeatable business processes and procedures to continuously provide new clients an optimal onboarding experience with our HR outsourcing product. Provide leadership to highly visible and mission critical team of 6 Activation Managers tasked with creating clients for life. Continuously required to enhance processes and procedures to ensure client experience is a differentiator from our competitor's.
Promoted from Implementation Consultant and tasked with managing a team of 5 direct reports in a virtual team environment. In addition to the roles and responsibilities included with managing the team, was responsible for continuing to setup new clients on ADP's PEO (HR and HRIS Outsourcing) platform as needed by the organization.
· Selected by leadership team to lead multiple high profile company wide initiatives which required training, developing, and managing employees from multiple departments and skill levels.
· Successfully built the current Implementation business model from developing the service model, staffing, training, marketing, to implementation.
· Implementation Team has consistently exceeded established client survey results (NPS) and maintain a 100% retention rate for first year clients.
· Trailing 12 month NPS Score of 84 on plan of 70
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: